You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This gay player "scandal"

RedinSweden

Park Lane was more my scene back in the 16-17years-old days. Then I woke up.

James, is that you? Long time no speak, man! how goes it?

Yep, tis I. Things are well. Park Lane is now called Liquid and it is grim as well. We went there at Christmas with my sister and her husband.

Did you never go to the Fridge? The only place worth going to when i was a young man about town.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The three men—who cannot be identified for legal reasons

I dont understand this. What legal reasons? We don't have a privacy law in this country. It has never stopped the NOTW from publishing sordid sex scandals in the past as even the England manager has found out.

Maybe it should read

'three men who cannot be named because we are not sure if it realy is them'

or

'three men who cannot be named because we made this up'

The funny thing is that on the front page the headline read "Gay Premiership Footballers Named" - and then when you have a read inside.. it says.. they cannot be named for "Legal reasons" funny that, because they were "Claiming" to name them on the front page... surely they are breaking a law by saying one thing and writing another... but then I suppose the whole shitty paper is like that!!

Surely libel has to be defamatory. I would argue that right or wrong suggesting someone was gay would not be defamatory.

I think the law states that if the accusation means your reputation is damaged by the insinuation, which being declared to be gay would...

Rememeber the NOTW or was it the S*N that was sued by the guy who plays Ken Barlow in coronation street for saying he was boring? He won, but presumably he had to prove to the judge that the accusation was false - perhaps by skateboarding into court...

I just think it's a very poor way to use a mobile phone. Fancy having to use it, or, worse still, having to borrow it, after THAT

Pretty dangerous as well. Imagine they got carried away and lost said phone.

''Thats right Doctor I was getting out of the bath when I slipped on the wet floor and landed on my phone.''

I bet he sat in front of the telly watched the game and thought... well nothing much to write about.. let me make something up about SG and try and make a name for myself... I've a better headline " Steve Bierley found with pants down in a stable with a plastic bag on his head with an organe in his mouth" (before anyone thinks I know too much about this... I think a few years ago it was a Tory MP in that sort of postion...)

I bet he sat in front of the telly watched the game and thought... well nothing much to write about.. let me make something up about SG and try and make a name for myself... I've a better headline " Steve Bierley found with pants down in a stable with a plastic bag on his head with an organe in his mouth" (before anyone thinks I know too much about this... I think a few years ago it was a Tory MP in that sort of postion...)

Steven Milligan I think. The old Asphixy wank. Kettle flex, suspenders and an orange up his arse, Sad but at least he went happy. Fucking hilarious.

Micheasl Hutchence went the same way did he not, minus the orange.

Thats fucking ridiculous that article. For one thing, why would Gerrard be disillusioned by Robbie coming back when he was one of those lobbying Rafa to make it happen? Absolute crock of fucking shit.

I'm sure they just do it to wind us up & get people talking. We shouldn't rise to it but it's so fucking ignorant & annoying it's near impossible not to.

So a team that won 10 games in a row without conceding a goal a month ago is now 'progressing' at a snail's pace'. So he should go to Real Madrid now. Is that a different Real Madrid to the one that got twatted 6-1 last week? :telloff:

Steven Milligan I think. The old Asphixy wank. Kettle flex, suspenders and an orange up his arse, Sad but at least he went happy. Fucking hilarious.

Micheasl Hutchence went the same way did he not, minus the orange.

THAT's THE FELLA!!!!!!!!!! Michael Hutchence hung himself with his Gucci belt... don't get it myself... but different strokes for different blokes!!

Seriously thought there must be a reason why the papers have not printed names.

If they have ''evidence'' then they cannot be sued for libel.

I personally think in the next few weeks we will see a 'My Gay Hell' story from one of these players.

The papers quite often will put pressure on people to put thier own side of the story rather than be outed without any input.

Whoever it is they must be shitting it just now.