You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

22 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

Squatters

The far right supremacy nutjobs are only concerned if those being squatting have blue eyes and blond hair. Just look at the Ukrainian thread  

1 hour ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

This witch has surely got to be taking the piss? 

That 99% shot down claim is blatantly bullshit as well. You're looking at hundreds of missiles and rockets in waves to confuse defence systems and overwhelm them. Seems a fair few hit air bases and other military targets.

2 hours ago, TheSire said:

That 99% shot down claim is blatantly bullshit as well. You're looking at hundreds of missiles and rockets in waves to confuse defence systems and overwhelm them. Seems a fair few hit air bases and other military targets.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? 

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The far right supremacy nutjobs are only concerned if those being squatting have blue eyes and blond hair. Just look at the Ukrainian thread  

What on earth are you going on about you weirdo? Supporting Ukraine against Russian aggression does not make you right wing. Sometimes you are a proper cunt.

2 hours ago, TheSire said:

I dunno. Iron dome is pretty good, and the Israeli's had days to get prepared.

18 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Please say the presenter pointed out her absurd hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy there, she's pointing out that real people live in Jerusalem, Israel has stated and shown many times that the "people" in Gaza aren't really people, they're human animals, terrorists, vermin, whatever suits your mood.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, No2 said:

No hypocrisy there, she's pointing out that real people live in Jerusalem, Israel has stated and shown many times that the "people" in Gaza aren't really people, they're human animals, terrorists, vermin, whatever suits your mood.

Anyone else find her a hard person to warm to? I don't know what it is with her, maybe it's me. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Or better yet no bombing from anyone.

Therein lies the problem; Extremists on both sides will ensure this continues and killing each other just fuels the support. One side wants to remove Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and West Bank and Jerusalem. The other side wants to remove Israeli's from the map.

I'm pessimistic - I don't see there ever being a compromise that satisfies both camps, not even a two-state solution. Ultimately I fear one side will use nukes to remove the other.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, M_B said:

Therein lies the problem; Extremists on both sides will ensure this continues and killing each other just fuels the support. One side wants to remove Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and West Bank and Jerusalem. The other side wants to remove Israeli's from the map.

The only viable solution is one state with equal rights to all.