You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - Sat 23rd Dec 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I really wish I could stick to my initial thought it was a genuine slip. Ignorance is bliss. A stonewall peno. I've just realised it's David fucking Coote on VAR too! I mean it's just blatant at this stage. 

Fucking ridiculous

"Hand moved towards body".....Yeah right - it moved very directly and very certainly and very accurately towards the round yellow thing...

Salah's not the future and it's beyond obvious he should go this summer so we can get something for him but it's absurd that people are criticizing him.

He is several levels better than the other forwards. They are the ones who should be showing signs they can take over the mantle and they have been failing, in a variety of ways.

And it's kind of the same with Trent. I've been vascillating being out on him in general, but I'm not sure what people are expecting. We know he can be lazy but he's still the one who is the most likely to unlock something. And he did in this game. He is who he is.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Endo seems to be settling in. Just continue with him at no. 6 and play Macca further forward. Dom needs some rest.

Shoot a rocket up Gravenberch's arse. What the fuck was that lazying around about?

injuries fucking our season. Endo is solid, but Macca injured means Szobo is knackered playing every game. It showed today, second half. I’d have kept Jones on and subbed Dom for Harvey, myself.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

@Chris 

Apologies, I forget my manners. I've always been able to put my hand up when I've been a numpty. I'll be sure to post proper shite tomorrow when I've had a fair few drinks. 

It's really no problem, mate. I've been told to fuck off on here more in 20 years than I've had hot dinners.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Endo shows the fallacy of our strict and overly rigid age policy in terms of signings.

Can you imagine the number of threads on here about him tonight if he was 21?

Superb performance and he’s proving a really smart signing at £16m.

Would be great if we could bring a defender and attacker of similar profile in during January with a view to winning a trophy or two rather than, you know, the sell-on potential championship. 

Surely that’s why clubs have scouting departments?

I thought the overriding policy on here was to slate him after 3 games and stick rigidly to that opinion regardless. 

Shame on you. 

I have to say, there’s some mental takes on tonight’s game as no two posters on here appear to have watched the same game such are the wildly different opinions. 

Arsenal were streets ahead of us last season and yet apparently tonight we’ve thrown the league away by not comfortably swatting them aside. 

• Upvote 3

I can't get too wound up on the handball as though it was wrong it was before our equaliser and there's no guarantee on how the overall outcome plays out if we get it.

I thought Arsenal were good and our chance to win was Trent's one. It didnt need to be leathered similar to many others we've missed this season in key moments. It just needed passing in.

41 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Endo seems to be settling in. Just continue with him at no. 6 and play Macca further forward. Dom needs some rest.

Shoot a rocket up Gravenberch's arse. What the fuck was that lazying around about?

Don't get too excited with endo, he fucks off on international duty for a month soon. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

It’s the draws that are going to cost us this season. 

Beat the mancs last weekend and we could have lost today and still been better off. 

2009 - lost league by 4 pts - only lost 2 all season.....11 fucking draws, killed us.

We have already drawn 6 this season and not quite halfway yet.....

• Upvote 2