You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunday 6th Nov 16:30 Tottenham vs. Liverpool

Lee909

Problem is we just can't trust our side at the minute  they contrive to find ways to fuck things up for themselves this season. I still can't get over Gomez consistent stupidity but it's not like he's the only one making the most ludicrous decisions during games, it's mostly the choices of pass even more so than the poor quality of them although the passing plus shooting has been poor. 

It might not be this game but we really need to find a way to replace Fabinho in the side and just send him off on holiday as soon as we possibly can. He doesn't even look like a professional player lately and we know he can be brilliant. 

I'm not sure I'd start Nunez he feels like a handgrenade you throw on the pitch, when he starts he seems to slowly fade into nothingness. Injuries and fitness will probably dictate selection. I'd be very surprised by a win, what a difference a summer makes.

On 04/11/2022 at 13:11, VladimirIlyich said:

Conte is one of the best managers in the game. I'm just glad he didnt choose Man U.

Really don’t think so.  His football has a ceiling these days.  You really should be higher higher and it’s an insufferable watch.

16 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Really don’t think so.  His football has a ceiling these days.  You really should be higher higher and it’s an insufferable watch.

It's a sort of poor man's peak Mourinho. Demand money, play horrible football, win stuff, have a fight with everyone, then fuck off after a few years, usually leaving the club he's left with a bit of a mess that the next manager/s will find incredibly difficult to sort out. 

Son and Richarlison out. Kulusevski might be back for this but might not start. They are also missing Romero at the back. That prick Jenas said during the week that they are now down to the bare bones. Two weeks ago we were missing Ramsay Matip Konaté Thiago Keita Arthur Nunez Diaz and Jota. Genuinely missing 2 players to complete a first 11 but Spurs are fucked because they have 3 players out. Jesus, some pundits sicken my hole. 

Anyway, I'd expect something like this from them. They are pure average. We should win. 

Lloris

Emerson Dier Lenglet Davies Perisic

Bentancour Hojbjerg Bissouma

Moura Kane

Conte gets called a tactical genius for getting great players to play dogshit football. Klopps never labelled a tactical genius in spite of coming up against behemoths pushing them all the way winning 2 German titles, one premierleague and a European cup on a budget that pales compared to his counterparts all while playing risky exciting football. It feels like tactical cleverness just means defensive but sneaking goals 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Son and Richarlison out. Kulusevski might be back for this but might not start. They are also missing Romero at the back. That prick Jenas said during the week that they are now down to the bare bones. Two weeks ago we were missing Ramsay Matip Konaté Thiago Keita Arthur Nunez Diaz and Jota. Genuinely missing 2 players to complete a first 11 but Spurs are fucked because they have 3 players out. Jesus, some pundits sicken my hole. 

Anyway, I'd expect something like this from them. They are pure average. We should win. 

Lloris

Emerson Dier Lenglet Davies Perisic

Bentancour Hojbjerg Bissouma

Moura Kane

I'd say they are a lot better than average myself.

They are on course to get around 76 pts this season - which is likely to mean a top 4 finish and the sort of target we probably need to look at to join them - and we need title challenging form from now to end of season to achieve.

Just now, an tha said:

I'd say they are a lot better than average myself.

They are on course to get around 76 pts this season - which is likely to mean a top 4 finish and the sort of target we probably need to look at to join them - and we need title challenging form from now to end of season to achieve.

I mean the team that will play tomorrow. At full strength or close to it - which they have been for most of the season - they are a good side. The 11 that we will play tomorrow are bang average, outside of Kane. 

11 minutes ago, Razoray said:

I mean the team that will play tomorrow. At full strength or close to it - which they have been for most of the season - they are a good side. The 11 that we will play tomorrow are bang average, outside of Kane. 

Got you.

Just seen we are as short as 11/10 to win tomorrow.....staggeringly short odds.

Quite stunning we are 11/10 to win away there.....you would not get a price that short for any team usually away at a team they are 10pts behind in table and who are coming off back to back defeats to two of the worst sides in the league.

It is ridiculous odds compiling - not based on current reality at all.

It is the team who are 4th in home table (3pts behind team in 1st) at home to team 17th in away table...who have same amount of pts away as 18th, 19th and 20th.

But of course it is based on our name and  the history of fixture and them missing a couple of players....but 11/10 us is IMO ridiculously short.

If we start like we have of late in aways, with all the pace and intensity of a 3 toed sloth, then we're fucked, again. 

At some point we need to get out of the blocks and get at teams and not allow them to build a head of steam up before we decide to wake up and start creaking into action. We are at the opposite end of the spectrum of where we were when Klopp first took over and we had this heavy metal football philosophy. 

18 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

It's a sort of poor man's peak Mourinho. Demand money, play horrible football, win stuff, have a fight with everyone, then fuck off after a few years, usually leaving the club he's left with a bit of a mess that the next manager/s will find incredibly difficult to sort out. 

You've pretty much described every successful manager in the current game bar Klopp.