You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

24 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Did I say that? 

I said they are culpable.

He made his own decisions, though.  By his account, the only thing that was foisted upon him was a dose of remdesivir.

So what are they culpable of? Having an opinion on something isn't a crime, yet. 

19 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

He made his own decisions, though.  By his account, the only thing that was foisted upon him was a dose of remdesivir.

So what are they culpable of? Having an opinion on something isn't a crime, yet. 

Of course he made his own decisions but they were advising him and telling him to reject, you know, the medical experts treating him. 

it’s like a group of people advising motorists not to wear seatbelts. Any cause of death would of course be hurtling through your windscreen at 70miles an hour, but you’d think the people advising someone specifically before they set off not to use a seatbelt is partly to blame of the outcome too. 

Deplorable behaviour from absolute fucking scumbags.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Of course he made his own decisions but they were advising him and telling him to reject, you know, the medical experts treating him. 

it’s like a group of people advising motorists not to wear seatbelts. Any cause of death would of course be hurtling through your windscreen at 70miles an hour, but you’d think the people advising someone specifically before they set off not to use a seatbelt is partly to blame of the outcome too. 

Deplorable behaviour from absolute fucking scumbags.

Chris Martenson has Covid at the moment, he has a pHD in toxicology/immunology.  He's on record as saying that if he was offered hospital treatment he'd refuse it because he'd rather take his own chances than be given remdesivir and put on a ventilator.

People have a right to refuse any treatment they're offered - it's called informed consent.

Nobody is culpable; the virus causes the harm. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Chris Martenson has Covid at the moment, he has a pHD in toxicology/immunology.  He's on record as saying that if he was offered hospital treatment he'd refuse it because he'd rather take his own chances than be given remdesivir and put on a ventilator.

People have a right to refuse any treatment they're offered - it's called informed consent.

Nobody is culpable; the virus causes the harm. 

Good for Chris Martenson 

Yes they do, have I said they shouldn’t have rights? Not once. 

Agree to disagree. People trying to play doctor to someone on a ventilator who then dies deserve condemnation.

If you can’t even see where I’m coming from then we clearly don’t see eye to eye. 

1 minute ago, Juniper said:

Good for Chris Martenson 

Yes they do, have I said they shouldn’t have rights? Not once. 

Agree to disagree. People trying to play doctor to someone on a ventilator who then dies deserve condemnation. 

Therefore, David Hines had the right to refuse treatment and nobody is culpable for his death.

But yeah, agree to disagree. 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Again, I disagree. 

Okay, can I ask how do you know he would have survived if given more Remdesivir? 

The real sickos here are the ones using his death to point score on the abomination that is twitter.  If they really cared and wanted to show some respect to the deceased, they wouldn't do that.  But it probably got them some likes/retweets, a quick endorphin hit and some online validation from like-minded sickos.  Great victory. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

Okay, can I ask how do you know he if he would have survived if given more Remdesivir? 

The real sickos here are the ones using his death to point score on the abomination that is twitter.  If they really cared and wanted to show some respect to the deceased, they wouldn't do that.  But it probably got them some likes/retweets, a quick endorphin hit and some online validation from like-minded sickos.  Great victory. 

I’d rather trust the experts rather become a bar room doctor. What is clear from what’s been said is that he was being advised to refuse treatment and then discharged himself.

Now he’s dead, which is something that may have been avoided. 

But yeah, clearly people typing words on twitter are the bigger sickos, rather than a bunch of people with probably no medical qualifications directly advising people in hospital what to do. 

4 minutes ago, Juniper said:

But yeah, clearly people typing words on twitter are the bigger sickos, rather than a bunch of people with probably no medical qualifications directly advising people in hospital what to do. 

If they really cared and wanted to show some respect to David Hines, they'd either leave the subject well alone or simply pay their respects in the way people usually do when someone passes. 

Instead, they used it to point score.  They need to take a look at themselves, in my book. 

• Downvote 3

13 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

If they really cared and wanted to show some respect to David Hines, they'd either leave the subject well alone or simply pay their respects in the way people usually do when someone passes. 

Instead, they used it to point score.  They need to take a look at themselves, in my book

Like anywhere you’re always going to get the odd idiot or two, that won’t change.

From what I’ve seen the majority of the reactions/ comments / condemnation has been directed to the people “advising” him rather than directed at David Hines.

However, Im not saying it hasn’t happened

58 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

@Nelly-Fauci Israel are now rolling out a fourth Pfizer shot to all adults.  You said that was a conspiracy theory, it's now conspiracy fact. Fact!

Even this is a lie ^ 

“Now rolling out”

or, in the real world, recommended after a study but not yet approved. 

wibble

https://www.timesofisrael.com/health-ministry-experts-back-4th-covid-vaccine-dose-for-over-18s/

7 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Like anywhere you’re always going to get the odd idiot or two, that won’t change.

From what I’ve seen the majority of the reactions/ comments / condemnation has been directed to the people “advising” him rather than directed at David Hines.

However, Im not saying it hasn’t happened

It didn't take the person who Nelly tweeted long to jump in and use it to point score. Almost like they're celebrating his demise to prove that they were "right".  It's fucked up, but fair play to you for appearing to acknowledge that point, mate. 

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Hopefully people who post about people dropping dead from the vaccine, whether they've had the vaccine or not, wouldn't be preaching about how distasteful it is to use deaths to try and point score.

Why would that happen? I thought it was safe and effective?

Set point Djokovic.

• Downvote 2