You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haha

Just switched on for the pens of 1860 Munchen and Darmstadt in the first round of the German cup

Thinking 1860 might go out to some regional minnows. I knew 1860 had been relegated a while back but didn't realise it was 1860 in the Bundesliga 3 and Darmstadt in League 2

1860 through

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Citeh have barely sold 2/3ds of their allocation. 

PATHETIC.

I could only get a ticket in their end when we played them a few years back in the Milk Cup and I swear about half the area I was in were shifty looking reds or neutrals.

Such a nothing club.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I could only get a ticket in their end when we played them a few years back in the Milk Cup and I swear about half the area I was in were shifty looking reds or neutrals.

Such a nothing club.

They are shite. Why do players bother?

That’s obviously a rhetorical question, but still, any chance I / we have to go to Wembley, I’m there. 

Like when we played Chelsea in Cardiff and they sold a similarly pathetic amount. At least Chelsea had the flimsy excuse Cardiff is a cunt to get to, Wembley is easy for everybody. 

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

All that money and Guardiola still hasn’t bought a pair of kecks that fit him.

He’s an edgy renegade. Constantly inverting the paradigm. From next week he’ll be wearing his trousers as a jumper, his £2,000 jumper as trousers and a pair of hollowed out watermelons as shoes. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What was that surf hoodie thing he had on last season? One of his mates brands or something? 

He has a few 'Brand Ambassador' roles, one of which is for Gore-Tex whose owners fund, by millions of dollars, right wing libertarian groups and organisations intent on subverting democracy.

Más que un hipócrita.

• Upvote 2