You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

IMG_3666.jpeg

Years ago, my brother worked at a factory in Runcorn. One time when they were on a break he said "Fucking hell, who's farted?" and they all laughed at him for being posh because he didn't say "who's shit?"

Runcorn.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Think Andrew might be trying to cancel himself here…

IMG_3449.jpeg

Its a pretty wild take.

Having sex with women makes you gay, righto, pass me the glitter and call me a friend of Dorothy.

weird cunt

52 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

IMG_3449.jpeg

Its a pretty wild take.

Having sex with women makes you gay, righto, pass me the glitter and call me a friend of Dorothy.

Like the line from Layer Cake “fuckin’ women’s for poofs” 

Yeah sound mate. 

Amazes me that lads think this guy is a masculine figurehead, he's no Paddy Mayne or Jim McDonald, or Terry from Minder. He wears silver aviators and sounds like an early 90s MTV presenter, he can monumentally get fucked. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

For the good of all I'd say.

Apart from the TV show and the computer game and the charity and the donations and the rape crisis centre she’s been totally cancelled.  I think Joe Rogan called it ‘fuck you’ money.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Apart from the TV show and the computer game and the charity and the donations and the rape crisis centre she’s been totally cancelled.  I think Joe Rogan called it ‘fuck you’ money.  

Maybe it was just fuck you.

Something I have said to Rogan as well many times.

20 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I recently heard someone say "If you ever see a chameleon, it's a shit chameleon"

I once went to a restaurant called the Bold Octopus in Portugal, you have to walk through an area that’s a protected chameleon sanctuary to get to it.  Saw one within 2 meters of being there. Shittest chameleon ever. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

IMG_3449.jpeg

Its a pretty wild take.

How many kids does he have?

Hmmmmmm

Devon will  be the latest journalist to find herself dropped into the Thames, never to be heard from again. 

She's let loose the hounds of hell. 

20240428_114516.jpg

This is turning into a massive stain on the reputation of British journalism and British journalists. 

If the rumours are correct and Myska has been taken off air at the behest of a foreign government for asking questions of that government it's a very dark period for journalism, free speech and British democracy. Every journalist, political commentator, media personality in the country will have witnessed the fate suffered by Sangita Myska and be left in little  doubt the risks they take if doing their job without fear nor favour.