Quantcast
Centrists - Page 6 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Centrists

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What has RLB had to say? what had Nandy had to say?  It’s another fucking open goal missed. 


RLB ‘Corbyn was right, how can you not see this, oh, yes, because you’re not looking you stupid cunts. Vote me’ 

 

Nandy ‘I’m reet nice me and no one really has a bad word to say, cause I’m reet nice and that’

 

Or words to that effect.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I think she’s been a Labour member longer than you’ve been alive. How long have you been a UK Labour member?

I don’t really see the relevance. Some of the politicians I hate the most are/were Labour MPs e.g., Wes Streeting, Jess Phillips. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I genuinely tried to be completely open and watch Boris Johnson at teatime as if it was any mp and not let my hatred of Tory cloud a very real and dangerous situation. It lasted about 40 seconds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I genuinely tried to be completely open and watch Boris Johnson at teatime as if it was any mp and not let my hatred of Tory cloud a very real and dangerous situation. It lasted about 40 seconds. 

Fuckin' Tory. I beat my dog to death as soon as he opened his mouth. 

 

Then sat there grumbling as he mouthed the usual platitudes. The 'game-changing' test, 'whatever it takes', twice on how he was going to help businesses, then belatedly remembered that they employ workers. Cunt should hang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I think she’s been a Labour member longer than you’ve been alive. How long have you been a UK Labour member? Because she thinks Corbyn is shite and as a result of his arrogance there’s no effective opposition she’s...well wrong? He’s hung on and as a result we’ve got an opposition leader who no one takes any notice.  
 

To be fair to JC he couldn’t see this coming, but the fact that something could happen was always there. Why’d he hang on? He’s fucked up again. 

She's a nothing actress who I genuinely had never heard of before this tweet,  but of course she is allowed her view. The thing I am not sure of is what anybody could find in Corbyn's quote to provoke that response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

She's a nothing actress who I genuinely had never heard of before this tweet,  but of course she is allowed her view. The thing I am not sure of is what anybody could find in Corbyn's quote to provoke that response.

Corbyn could save a dolphin from the jaws of a great white shark and people would accuse him of assisting shark murder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

She's a nothing actress who I genuinely had never heard of before this tweet,  but of course she is allowed her view. The thing I am not sure of is what anybody could find in Corbyn's quote to provoke that response.

It's the anti-semitism smears. She was one of the bandwagon jumpers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really strange that because you don’t like her you either attack her career (which she’s been much more successful at than any of us have in ours) or she’s a drunk.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aRdja said:

I don’t really see the relevance. Some of the politicians I hate the most are/were Labour MPs e.g., Wes Streeting, Jess Phillips. 

I have absolutely no doubt you wouldn’t.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Really strange that because you don’t like her you either attack her career (which she’s been much more successful at than any of us have in ours) or she’s a drunk.  

Trololol.. What sort of shit is this? You can’t criticise someone more successful than you? May as well close the football forum then @dave u!


I swear to God right-leaning people are some of the biggest snowflakes going around.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Trololol.. What sort of shit is this? You can’t criticise someone more successful than you? May as well close the football forum then @dave u!


I swear to God right-leaning people are some of the biggest snowflakes going around.

Where did I say you couldn’t criticise her?   Are you making stuff up again?  
 

I said it’s strange it’s either attack her career or call her a drunk.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Where did I say you couldn’t criticise her?   Are you making stuff up again?  
 

I said it’s strange it’s either attack her career or call her a drunk.  

People can criticise/attack whatever they like mate... Who the fuck do you think you are trying to police us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aRdja said:

People can criticise/attack whatever they like mate... Who the fuck do you think you are trying to police us?

It’s like you can’t read.  I haven’t said you can’t criticise.  I said it’s strange the criticism comes at her career or accusing her of being a drunk.  
 

Shes had a very successful career and who knows if she’s a boozer?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s like you can’t read.  I haven’t said you can’t criticise.  I said it’s strange the criticism comes at her career or accusing her of being a drunk.  
 

Shes had a very successful career and who knows if she’s a boozer?  

I fucking hope she was drunk when she posted that abortion of a tweet, the lolworthy cunt.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I'm struggling to see what this has got to do with centrism. In fact, what's this thread got to do with centrism? 

 

In fact, there's not enough negging of "lols". 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skend04 said:

To be honest, I'm struggling to see what this has got to do with centrism. In fact, what's this thread got to do with centrism? 

 

In fact, there's not enough negging of "lols". 

Come on, we know he struggles with words. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Really strange that because you don’t like her you either attack her career (which she’s been much more successful at than any of us have in ours) or she’s a drunk.  

I read up on her as I had never heard of her ( and I watch a lot of tv/movies ) and in my honest opinion an actress who is 61 and has amassed 2 acting award nominations ( neither successful ) in 40-odd years is not particularly successful and certainly not as successful as a politician who has been an mp for 40 years and is leader of the opposition.

 

Was there anything in Corbyns comment that made you want to strangle him ?

 

 Ps I have no idea about her drinking habits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I read up on her as I had never heard of her ( and I watch a lot of tv/movies ) and in my honest opinion an actress who is 61 and has amassed 2 acting award nominations ( neither successful ) in 40-odd years is not particularly successful and certainly not as successful as a politician who has been an mp for 40 years and is leader of the opposition.

 

Was there anything in Corbyns comment that made you want to strangle him ?

 

 Ps I have no idea about her drinking habits.

You not knowing an actress is no barometer of success.  You can’t watch everything and I’ve no idea if you go to the theatre. I bet there’s hundreds of people who are successful without your knowledge.  
 

Nope, nothing. I didn’t understand why she said it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if she is a drunk or not and don't care one bit if she is or isn't personally. I do however think she is a vicious, horrible annoying bastard who has chosen the wrong bandwagon to jump on. 

 

As for the 'lol's.... come on stop it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2020 at 00:14, sir roger said:

She's a nothing actress who I genuinely had never heard of before this tweet,  but of course she is allowed her view. The thing I am not sure of is what anybody could find in Corbyn's quote to provoke that response.

Just watching a Dr Who on Watch and guess who’s just popped up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2020 at 23:30, Bjornebye said:

I don't know if she is a drunk or not and don't care one bit if she is or isn't personally. I do however think she is a vicious, horrible annoying bastard who has chosen the wrong bandwagon to jump on. 

 

As for the 'lol's.... come on stop it. 

She’s more successful than you don’t you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×