You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

This is good news.  Shows that the process works.

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told

The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day.

Yeah, great process.

There must have been thousands of trials like this, luckily this one was picked up as poor.

And unluckily we only have one whistleblower pointing out something like this so far, at least that we know of anyway. And where are the mainstream media outlets on this? We can't pretend this isn't important news or that they don't have people checking on what the BMJ are reporting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only questions on the minds of people at the FDA and Pfizer though are ones like : "how can we get some people into the BMJ so that this type of thing stops coming out?" The industry is corrupt, corps like Pfizer and agencies like the revolving door FDA should really be paying a heavy price for what they've been doing.

Do you think it moves the needle on the efficacy of the vaccine?  

Maybe. I still get that the vaccine works to save lives but it'd be good if we could have a better picture of what's actually been going on. This is important to a huge percentage of the world's population, we should be able to get more truth.

47 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Lebanese Ivermectin trial has been withdrawn after the author admitted the data was, well completely made up.

Oh, and he wanted £1500 to look at the study. Grift. 

Good. We seem to have no issues finding plenty of ivermectin grift, if the media was as interested in big pharma grift that'd also help though seeing as a lot more people have actually been taking the vaccine. The vaccine manufacturers and their friends seem to have a lot more money to throw around though which leads to people staying quiet, definitely a big problem.

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

And unluckily we only have one whistleblower pointing out something like this so far, at least that we know of anyway. And where are the mainstream media outlets on this? We can't pretend this isn't important news or that they don't have people checking on what the BMJ are reporting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only questions on the minds of people at the FDA and Pfizer though are ones like : "how can we get some people into the BMJ so that this type of thing stops coming out?" The industry is corrupt, corps like Pfizer and agencies like the revolving door FDA should really be paying a heavy price for what they've been doing.

Maybe. I still get that the vaccine works to save lives but it'd be good if we could have a better picture of what's actually been going on. This is important to a huge percentage of the world's population, we should be able to get more truth.

Good. We seem to have no issues finding plenty of ivermectin grift, if the media was as interested in big pharma grift that'd also help though seeing as a lot more people have actually been taking the vaccine. The vaccine manufacturers and their friends seem to have a lot more money to throw around though which leads to people staying quiet, definitely a big problem.

Maybe? Really. Because the vaccine is out in the world and you can see it’s impacts.  They are absolutely measurable. So this dodgy trial has zero impact on its efficacy.  

46 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Maybe? Really. Because the vaccine is out in the world and you can see it’s impacts.  They are absolutely measurable. So this dodgy trial has zero impact on its efficacy.  

OK. I could add more (I've looked at related shit on this almost every day for literally months now so hopefully that's not seen as me blagging. I'm no expert and not pretending to be, but I've seen plenty of related stuff for certain.) and I know that I could be baited into carrying this on but I'd really prefer to leave you to it. The BMJ article is enough info on its own without me having to add extra stuff on it I think.

And we could spare people reading us arguing for a page or three.

And I spent a few days away from this thread which was a well needed break. I'd really like to do that more often.

I wouldn't even word it like that normally but I tried to get out of an Epstein thread faster recently and that didn't turn out very well, so I'll try again here and hope it works better. I know it can look like I'm trying to bail because I don't have an argument but if that's the case it's probably just best leaving people with that impression on this subject.

The alternative is delving into faulty studies, vaccine side effects, etc. I don't want to go there. It's one area that'll cause the most uproar I think and have people giving me shit for being anti-vaxx, etc. Can't be doing with it.

Twitter suspended Newsmax White House correspondent Emerald Robinson for posting blatant misinformation about the Covid-19 vaccine, including claims the shots contain tracking devices linked to the devil.

"Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends," Robinson wrote in a now-deleted tweet. That claim has been debunked: The Covid-19 vaccines do not contain luciferase.

Phoenix, get on some of your sources for a take on this luciferase stuff.

22 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

I wouldn't even word it like that normally but I tried to get out of an Epstein thread faster recently and that didn't turn out very well, so I'll try again here and hope it works better. I know it can look like I'm trying to bail because I don't have an argument but if that's the case it's probably just best leaving people with that impression on this subject.

The alternative is delving into faulty studies, vaccine side effects, etc. I don't want to go there. It's one area that'll cause the most uproar I think and have people giving me shit for being anti-vaxx, etc. Can't be doing with it.

Just get the vax and shut up spreading bullshit from lying grifters. 

• Upvote 1

On 03/11/2021 at 18:51, Red Phoenix said:

If you want to keep an eye on the safety of Pfizer's vaccine, it's useful to follow what is going on in Israel. It's a country with a bit of a reputation and form for prioritizing the safety of its citizens over pretty much everything. What they are saying and doing seems to be by far the most indicative of all the studies. And its a real world one, with millions of participants.

• Upvote 1

On 03/11/2021 at 06:10, Red Phoenix said:

No offence mate, but I've had 3 doses of Pfizer.

I still have 2 arms, 2 legs, the same fat arse and unfortunately my cock is still the same size.

Apart from that, I'm more worried about catching Covid than the vaccine or any crackpot conspiracy bollocks surrounding it.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I still have 2 arms, 2 legs, the same fat arse and unfortunately my cock is still the same size.

Apart from that, I'm more worried about catching Covid than the vaccine or any crackpot conspiracy bollocks surrounding it.

Good to know your shots went ok and I'm not really into a load of the crackpot conspiracy stuff either. I think there's conspiring going on like there usually is between govs and corps but I know there's tons of insane sounding theories out there too and I'm not interested in shitting this thread up with that stuff.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

The BMJ aren't lying grifters :

Can't see much media coverage on that one either, surprise.

I've a shitload of health problems mate over the years mate and had 2 doses of the AZ vaccine and recently had the Pfizer booster jab. I was absolutely fine after all 3.

39 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

I've a shitload of health problems mate over the years mate and had 2 doses of the AZ vaccine and recently had the Pfizer booster jab. I was absolutely fine after all 3.

Glad it went ok for you too, the same as I am for everyone on here that's had it. I'm not trying to make out that the vaccine is going to harm a huge percentage of people that take it either. I'd prefer it if the system in place was a whole lot less corrupt though and things were better than they are.

The rest of this isn't directed at anyone but it's good that at least one well known politician doesn't take shit on the subject of pharma, would be better if a lot more did the same but many are too busy taking cash off them I suppose.

I'm not trying to suggest Sanders is referring to vaccines there either with killing Americans, he's on about high drug prices I think.

Things like this are an issue too :

Especially when this ends up happening : https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/scott_gottlieb_elected_to_pfizer_s_board_of_directors

40 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

You don't think he is, you know he is.

I'm tired and I could've worded it better but I don't actually "know" if he's only referring to that, there could be other shit they're doing that might be depriving people of medicine/access to health care (lobbying against stuff for instance). I don't think he's referring to vaccines at all though and I should've made that part more clear sorry, there was no intent to imply that he might've been doing either.

12 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

But your bollocks were magnetic, right? (I'm curious - did they repel each other or attract? And if they repelled, could you get your pants on OK? Asking for a friend)