Bjornebye

Coronavirus

11 minutes ago, Iceman said:

The vaxxed are going to hunt down the un-vaxxed nonbelievers in a purge. Masked vs non-masked in a crazed war of righteous hatred. First fought on social media and then spilling out onto the streets, the virus wasn't what killed us - it was 99.9% survivable to most. The real enemy was each other. 

At a cinema near you from Friday (special showing at 11.45 for non-vaccinated).

Starring Spike Protein, Phais Mask, Peecy Arrtest.

Non-vaxers are all pro-beaners. They deserve to be hunted down.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Non-vaxers are all pro-beaners. They deserve to be hunted down.

I think it needs a Dogcatcher* type scenario 

*assuming every cunt on here has read Alexei Sayle’s back catalogue 

12 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

LOCK ASIA THE FUCK DOWN ASAP (and zoos, especially the zoos)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1274945?__twitter_impression=true

Screenshot_20210725-224438_Samsung Internet.jpg

Even worse San Diego zoo doesn’t have conventional cages/bars.

wait till that things starts farting and spreading Rona to the vultures 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

I think it needs a Dogcatcher* type scenario 

*assuming every cunt on here has read Alexei Sayle’s back catalogue 

I thought you put dog fucker for a minute there. 

*assuming every cunt on here knows the in-joke

**joke being the operative word before you call the FBI 

24 minutes ago, Iceman said:

The vaxxed are going to hunt down the un-vaxxed nonbelievers in a purge. Masked vs non-masked in a crazed war of righteous hatred. First fought on social media and then spilling out onto the streets, the virus wasn't what killed us - it was 99.9% survivable to most. The real enemy was each other. 

At a cinema near you from Friday (special showing at 11.45 for non-vaccinated).

Starring Spike Protein, Phais Mask, Peecy Arrtest.

I’m not entirely sure the non-vaxxed  would be able to work the guns. It’d only take a Twitter account with loads of numbers, who joined in Nov 2919 to tell them that the barrel points towards the eye and they’d be fucked. 

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m not entirely sure the non-vaxxed  would be able to work the guns. It’d only take a Twitter account with loads of numbers, who joined in Nov 2919 to tell them that the barrel points towards the eye and they’d be fucked. 

No guns needed Rico1304, the non-vaxxed get to the 5g tower, turn it on and fry the vaxxed army with the graphene crystals fizzing in our craniums. It writes itself. 

• Upvote 1

Pittsburgh VA: Pfizer And Moderna Vaccinations More Than 95% Effective At Preventing Infection

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/pittsburgh-va-pfizer-and-moderna-vaccinations-more-than-95-25-effective-at-preventing-infection/ar-AAMsTaT

New research from the Pittsburgh VA has found the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are more than 95% effective at preventing infection.

Are people who have been double jabbed and already had coronavirus but don't wear a mask considered to be less safe than someone who has been single jabbed who hasn't had coronavirus but does wear a mask?

23 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Are people who have been double jabbed and already had coronavirus but don't wear a mask considered to be less safe than someone who has been single jabbed who hasn't had coronavirus but does wear a mask?

I think when cases are still in their thousands people should take every precaution no matter how big or small to not be in a position to get infected or infect anyone. The "who are likely to be safer" carry on is irrelevant. I've had covid and had two jabs. Can I still get Covid? yes. Can I potentially kill someone by passing it on? Yes. 

"sheeple" ? Nah, I just want people not to suffer and die. 

• Like 1

Is it even possible not to spread it if mask + double jab is not enough? Is aiming for zero cases even doable at this point and if it's not, what amount of cases is acceptable?

7 hours ago, Iceman said:

More antibodies than Wolverine if he'd been bummed by Mark Fowler.

I think numbers of cases is a bit of a red herring to be honest which is why I don't understand why the media are concentrating so much on it. Vaccines don't stop you catching it just like the flu vaccine doesn't stop you catching flu, but it hopefully stops you going to hospital. The yanks reckon 99.5% of their deaths now are unvaccinated.

Just as a bulletproof vest doesn't stop you getting shot, a vaccine cannot stop you being infected. Both can lead to a far less serious outcome. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Quite…

E7MHlt6WQAMqzVf?format=jpg&name=large

Without knowing her background I can only say that generally speaking the risk to her from covid is far greater than the risk from the vaccines, I only hope that she doesn't find that out the hard way. 

We have distant family that are American, in their 80’s. One of their main arguments why they aren’t having the vaccine is because ‘it alters your dna and that can make you infertile and reduce life expectancy’ 

We don’t talk to them much.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

We have distant family that are American, in their 80’s. One of their main arguments why they aren’t having the vaccine is because ‘it alters your dna and that can make you infertile and reduce life expectancy’ 

My sister has said that to her son, who is 18. She is refusing the vaccination on those grounds and has scared her son into not having it. Fucked up. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Woade said:

Yeah uptake in the southern states is predictably poor apparently.