Quantcast
39 people Found Dead In A Lorry In Essex - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dougie Do'ins

39 people Found Dead In A Lorry In Essex

'That must have been awful for them', 'it must have been horrible.  nah, bet they were absolutely loving it 'it's like the ice bar in London in here, where's the cocktails !? ' bet that's what it was like.

I hate everyone.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Seems like people have lost interest now the UK can’t be blamed for destabilising their country of origin. 

dianne Abbott was good on the radio yesterday urging us to remember the 39 poor fuckers were victims.  No shit Dianne.  

They are from China arent they? A dictatorship with which the West does billions in business yet doesn't pressure for change. And don't they run Hong Kong now too? So the UK have plenty to be complicit with in these poor fuckers dying,not least that their bodies were found in the UK.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They are from China arent they? A dictatorship with which the West does billions in business yet doesn't pressure for change. And don't they run Hong Kong now too? So the UK have plenty to be complicit with in these poor fuckers dying,not least that their bodies were found in the UK.

They "run" Hong Kong, yes. That is, what's quite obviously a part of their country that the UK had mysteriously acquired at some point...

16 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

They "run" Hong Kong, yes. That is, what's quite obviously a part of their country that the UK had mysteriously acquired at some point...

Have a bit of previous for that...

This is quite terrible. 

Aside from that, I first misread the thread as “39 People Found Dead In Lorry Sex”. 

I thought fuck, when dogging goes bad it’s an awful thing. 

On 24/10/2019 at 16:16, VladimirIlyich said:

Sounds like they are from Vietnam and not China. 

The driver has been charged with 39 counts of manslaughter and conspiracy to traffic people. 

I initially said I didn't expect him to be charged, but the longer it went on and the more info that came out, it looked like he was in it for the moolah.