Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 340 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Bill looks like hes been on the lash all night and just got home after a night at the strippers.

Moshiri is in town. All tax deductible. 

Everton were a parody there. Flinging themselves all over the place, tongues wagging out of their mouths, hitting it long as soon as they get the ball. It's just about working, to be fair. 

Can't see Everton holding onto this lead, they'll be knackered in the second half. Typical performance from players actually been up for a game with little quality apart from getting stuck in with passion due to a new managers Dogs of War speech. Chelsea carved their defence apart a few times but fucked up once getting into good positions. A draw wouldn't be the end of the World as I hate both the cunts and it keeps Everton at the bottom and Chelsea well and truly out of any title challenge. 

When Everton scored the German commentator said '1-0 for Drunken Disorderly,' I kid thee not, I was fucking pissing myself. Then the camera panned to Moshri and Bill pumping the air as if they'd stumbled on some master plan. I hope Richarlison gets sent off, not only for the fume but the fact he's a diving whinging prick. How the fuck another player doesn't give him some extra pain is beyond me. I'd be targeting his ankles all game until I got a yellow.