Quantcast
Great Non-Liverpool Footballing Images - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Great Non-Liverpool Footballing Images

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

You missed the best one of him, leading England in a Nazi salute in Germany in 1938.

Nat Lofthouse played for England as a 13-year old? 

Seeing Bobby and the great Alfredo there reminds me of the story of when Madrid where to play the winners of the 67 euro final for Di Stefanos testimonial  The Tims winning was unexpected as Madrid where expecting to play the mighty Inter.

In the testimonial game little Jinky started taking the piss out the Madrid defence. They couldn’t get the ball off him, trying to boot fuck out of him. He kept on taking the piss. 

During the after match celebration dinner Alfred handed his legendary shirt to little JImmy. 

My old man said Jimmy was better than Best. He was a bit biased though.

By by the way Tony thanks for these old photos. Love the Cruyff ones. My all time fav non red. Nice one

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, corro said:

Seeing Bobby and the great Alfredo there reminds me of the story of when Madrid where to play the winners of the 67 euro final for Di Stefanos testimonial  The Tims winning was unexpected as Madrid where expecting to play the mighty Inter.

In the testimonial game little Jinky started taking the piss out the Madrid defence. They couldn’t get the ball off him, trying to boot fuck out of him. He kept on taking the piss. 

During the after match celebration dinner Alfred handed his legendary shirt to little JImmy. 

My old man said Jimmy was better than Best. He was a bit biased though.

By by the way Tony thanks for these old photos. Love the Cruyff ones. My all time fav non red. Nice one

Got a standing ovation at the end did Jinky. 

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Got a standing ovation at the end did Jinky. 

He was a little genius. Another one I got told was they were 3 up in the last minute of an old firm final and the ball gets knocked to him. He’s stood there saluting while the Tims are banging out the soldiers song. Probably bollocks but I could see it. 

32 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I used to be a keen autograph hunter.

626B49D9-D19C-40E9-978E-022C8B69D3D7.jpeg

2656E607-31FD-472D-B87D-B2C46390B924.jpeg

77FE7642-BAD1-449F-B15E-FC465B5AFD97.jpeg

AE41EF01-E0B3-4727-A1FA-B18B55F5E75B.jpeg

2024BFD8-46BC-402D-BD59-0B670BE9099F.jpeg

8CAFA05A-0342-4D82-B75D-8CA94E440D07.jpeg

E74E789E-2B11-448F-BFC7-1D181368BB85.jpeg

EF578884-AA2D-488C-9204-18F6A9CEA1AD.jpeg

A5F30B31-64FA-4113-9CA9-ABEEDC25C86E.jpeg

Boss them mate