You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Italians being a bunch of cunts at the moment with their play acting.

TBF the elbows are connecting from the Swedish players. If the contact is enough for the death rolls is another thing. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Might provoke the Italian's into a bit of football that we all know they are more than capable of (as opposed to our shower of shite). Who knows?

Italy have been a weird team for a few years now mate. Capable, but way too many lazy performances and dropping points against weak teams. That is where they are at now, albeit they were in a group with Spain, who in all honesty weren't their usual selves during qualifying. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Sweden quite comfortable defensively.

If they can get another, Italy will be in deep shit.

If it stays 1-0 I reckon Italy are in bother, I fancy Sweden to score away. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm flicking between the 2 games and comparing the two it's as if the ghosts of Charles Hughes, Sir Dave Richards, The Owl and Fat Sam et al have never been excorcised any further than the Wembley freemason's lodge.

I have both games up on my monitors. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Finishes 1-0 to Sweden, great result for them and nicely poised. Mate's daughters Swedish boyfriend will be chuffed to fuck with that. The very nice but boring fucker. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The crowd shots will be more entertaining with the Swedes there at least.

Some well horny Italian women mate, plus dark hair is a bonus. Win/win whoever goes through. Certainly better than looking at the English dogs. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Well I didn't think that would end up 0-0. Decent enough game and the new players didn't do themselves any harm. Of course, Southgate will probably discard them as the lazy cunts get their interested head on come the finals. 

Maguire had a nervous start but grew into the game and played well. Loftus Cheek was very good and Pickford was fine in goal. Abraham was a bit over excited imo and gave the ball away too easily instead of holding up play. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Have to say Pickfords distribution is in different league to MIng and Karius.

At one point he kicked it, and it nearly landed in the German Box. Mingolet struggles to reach the halfway line. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Between the Vardy chance and Lingard blazing over at the end, I don't recall a decent chance being created at either end.

Germany had at least three decent chances, Pickford made a good save to stop one and they hit the bar with one. England had the two you mentioned and also a few half chances without getting a decent effort in. It wasn't a great game but decent enough.