You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Think people are getting too worked up about the mancs already. They're following exactly the same pattern as they did under previous managers, I.e overpaying for names they don't even need.

If mourinho had come in and fucked rooney off and bought some defenders and a midfielder destroyer I'd have been worried, but no. It's all 'world's most expensive player' and the rest of that bollocks.

Don't get me wrong. They're a more formidable proposition than they were, but this still isn't anything like a great team and mourinho is a divisive manager, divisive but smart, he's keeping his head down for now.

I expect they'll finish top four.

• Upvote 2

Zlatan would have turned any top 8 team into title challangers.

Even at 35, hes far too good for over rated shite premuership defenses.

I don't think he's going to have 20 goals in the Premier League this season.  He's never responded well to physical, tight marking.  He'll get found out by the shite of the league soon.

it was offside and the penalty was also rightly called. that stupid defender clips his leg.

Not sure about that, mate. When I saw the replay on tv it looked clear that Shaw clipped his own leg.

A video showing his feet before he goes to the ground would be ace.

I don't think he's going to have 20 goals in the Premier League this season. He's never responded well to physical, tight marking. He'll get found out by the shite of the league soon.

He's got 3 in 2 PL games (4 in 3 in all comps) and is their designated penalty taker. He's also a top striker and there's no reason why he won't easily get 20 IMO. Probably 30. I'd fucking love to be proven wrong here.

They've played Bournemouth and Southampton and will no doubt have another easy game up next, it would almost make you think that the random fixture generator had a bit of pressure on it to ensure their most marketable club had the best shot of a winning start. He'll revert to 11 behind the ball and all his shithouse tactics when they come up against a half decent team

They've played Bournemouth and Southampton and will no doubt have another easy game up next, it would almost make you think that the random fixture generator had a bit of pressure on it to ensure their most marketable club had the best shot of a winning start. He'll revert to 11 behind the ball and all his shithouse tactics when they come up against a half decent team

Hull away next.

Someone made a good point earlier saying that they'll smash the shit teams and then play defensively against the top sides hoping to nick a win but making sure they don't lose.

The Maureen Way.

Don't know if they'll win the league but nailed on for top 4.

Premier League
Hull v Man Utd Sat 27 Aug 17:30
September 2016
Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status
Show
Premier League
Man Utd v Man City Sat 10 Sep 12:30
Show
Premier League
Watford v Man Utd Sun 18 Sep 12:00
Show
Premier League
Man Utd v Leicester Sat 24 Sep 12:30
October 2016
Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status
Show
Premier League
Man Utd v Stoke Sun 2 Oct 12:00
Show
Premier League
Liverpool v Man Utd Mon 17 Oct 20:00
Show
Premier League
Chelsea v Man Utd Sun 23 Oct 16:00
Show
Premier League

Man Utd v Burnley Sat 29 Oct 15:00

these are their next 8 games, hull will roll over for them even though bruce is no longer in charge as the have Terry Phealan as a temp manager. after that we will see a clearer picture of their progress.

on stats alone against saints less possession at home same amount of total shot. had that have been a better team or if Koeman was still in charge then might have been alot different

It's to the point where I do wonder if we need to look more closely to the finances of referees.

After all, for a club like Man City to spend £150m on players and NOT think about chucking a couple of million at officials is quite frankly rediculous.

This is why my main focus is on Liverpool playing the best football in the division and having fun. Because I fear that if we base our happiness on winning games then 41 year old bellends from cuntsville are likely to ruin things.