You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

Well if you take England out of the equation and ask 'is Henderson good enough to captain an Allerdyce team?', then the answer may be yes, given he usually steams in to rescue a team from relegation.

The fact that Sam is England manager is more of a weird one than Henderson being a captain under him.

The FA has got to be corrupt.

There is now way anyone is stupid enough to hire Hodgson as England manager. To then pick Fat Sam as his successor is just incomprehensible.

It's the widespread notion that it has to be an English man that's their downfall.   Pissed myself laughing at Ian Wright saying he didn't want Wenger, give it too Southgate, foreigners aint done nowt for us.

Once their search was narrowed down to an Englishman or even British, then it was always going to be someone a bit shit.

I get that his form has not been what it should be, but there is a lot more to Henderson than what we see on the pitch each week. He is a model professional by all accounts and in the day of modern professionals taking 6 figure salaries per week, his work ethic is what it should be. His performances will improve as will that of this squad as the season progresses. 

Some of you cunts could learn a thing or two from Hendo. #Hendo2016/2017.

Learn a thing or two from Hendo? What will that be then? The ability to get paid millions for producing absolutely fuck all. Fucking pathetic post that mate

Can't see any way he won't. Henderson and Can are the only two center mids we have, we're not going to play a one man midfield all season.

Someone's got to give.. Henderson or Wijnaldum, given we paid £25m for the dutchman, it'd be a bit disappointing if he becomes a bench warmer.

We could start you in the Jordan Henderson school of having some manners.

What's to do love? Didn't have you down as being the gentle soul what with you calling me a cunt. No worries.

Your post was piss poor rattling on about shIte you're supposing and guessing. Henderson can only be judged by what we see on the pitch. How any red can believe we will kick on with him being central to it is fucking delusional.

I work on sites with a lot of reds, toffs and mancs. Always plenty of banter going on. I can always hold my own. toffs are easy, mancs tougher. They've started becoming dirty cunts as every time I get the upper hand they throw up the same old shout. JORDAN HENDERSON LIVERPOOL CAPTAIN. Raucous laughter. I have to agree. It's embarrassing. As we say around these parts. He's fucking last.

What's to do love? Didn't have you down as being the gentle soul what with you calling me a cunt. No worries.

Your post was piss poor rattling on about shIte you're supposing and guessing. Henderson can only be judged by what we see on the pitch. How any red can believe we will kick on with him being central to it is fucking delusional.

I work on sites with a lot of reds, toffs and mancs. Always plenty of banter going on. I can always hold my own. toffs are easy, mancs tougher. They've started becoming dirty cunts as every time I get the upper hand they throw up the same old shout. JORDAN HENDERSON LIVERPOOL CAPTAIN. Raucous laughter. I have to agree. It's embarrassing. As we say around these parts. He's fucking last.

So how do you feel about Klopp keeping him as captain and not signing replacements for him and Moreno?
  • Upvote 1

Behave, Henderson reminds me of a young Stevie, can see him captaining the side for years to come.

17 yo Stevie > Fully Grown Hendo

If we had a team full of Hendersons we wouldn't be sitting around discussing if we might potentially make the top four, the outcome wouldn't ever be in doubt. As for your point above, Henderson's far more disciplined than Stevie ever was, ever considered that he may not be playing hollywood balls & scoring thirty yarders not because he doesn't have the ability, but rather because he's a team player? I can't think of a more fitting captain for a club with ambitions like ours, all you haters just be sky generation mongs who judge the worth of a player based off his highlights reel  alone.

#SplendoHendo2016

• Upvote 3

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)