You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Real Madrid

Paco

Is right.

As much as he isn't at the races asking Borini or Lambert to do the business against the European Champions is worse than picking him. That said he can't play up there alone.

I think your forgetting that the last time we won the tournament we had Traore, Biscan, Smicer and Baros in our team. It's more about belief, and the team working as a unit rather than relying on a player to hit a worldie is usually the one that gets the result.

Borini is the least worst option if we have to play any of the three so called  available Strikers.

QPR bottom of the table with 18 goals conceded and Balotelli managed give one of the most inept displays I have ever seen from one of our players. To say he was shit does a massive dis-service to the likes of Carroll , Koncheski, , Cole, Cisse and Keane. He plumbed new depths of shitness only possible by being not only shit but totally fucking dense. Words fail to describe how bad he was and how anyone could think he should represent this club tomorrow against the best team in Europe beggars belief.

Always speak your mind, that's what me ma told me.

Is right.

As much as he isn't at the races asking Borini or Lambert to do the business against the European Champions is worse than picking him. That said he can't play up there alone.

Lambert is probably right but Borini will put in a shift and if Sterling and Coutinho can get up and support him it could pay off.  None of it makes good reading but the look on Stevies face a couple of times on Sunday just said it all about Balotelli. You risk upsetting the rest of the side if you don't drop him . It's just wishful thinking to pretend he'll turn up for the big game.

The lad is a busted flush,

I think your forgetting that the last time we won the tournament we had Traore, Biscan, Smicer and Baros in our team. It's more about belief, and the team working as a unit rather than relying on a player to hit a worldie is usually the one that gets the result.

Don't disagree with that to be fair....However I have no faith in Borini at all, running around a bit is no real compensation for lacking quality. It is just as frustrating and harmful to the teams chances of winning to see players squander good positions they have got into or been put in as it is to see a fella wasting play with stupid shots when he should be linking with others.

The fact we have this problem at all of course is the bigger issue here... I just think that in a game of this magnitude somebody who has been there and has at least done a bit is a better option than players who haven't and who are unlikely to ever be up to the job.

The big lazy get Balotelli needs to sort himself out though and hopefully Rodgers has been on his case big style this week to do so. The ability is there, but he has to start putting a shift in and making better decisions for the team.

If he can't get up for this game and in the atmosphere and with what it means to us as a club then he is pretty much all the way there in proving he does not belong here.

It seems that for large parts of our fanbase, Borini has become the type of player that becomes less shit the more he is absent.

Seems like some of you need a cold wet slap in the face so here goes.

Fabio Borini is fucking shite.

So is Mario Balotelli. So is Rickie Lambert. Nobody thinks Borini is the answer to our problems some people just think having someone who'll at least run around and work hard is better than persisting with Balotelli who can seriously fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Exactly! He might well be an egotistical, bone-idle, overrated, overpriced, overpaid, underperforming, useless sack of lily-livered hindering shite, but it's just misinformed and outright wrong to suggest that Balotelli is, or could ever be, a team player.

'Twas the night before Real, and here in my house

She's in the kitchen, she's making some scouse;

I've got the ale in and I'm sat in my chair

I won't be tomorrow, tomorrow I'm there;

With a hope in our hearts and a dream in our heads;

We'll create a noise that Real Madrid dreads;

I'll be there on The Kop with a song and a clap,

And we'll make the noise that put us on the map,

When out on the pitch there's a clash of the titans,

And as it kicks of the atmosphere heightens.

Away down the wings, Sterling in a flash,

Tears into Madrid, and gives it a bash.

The memory of European nights echoes like a blast,

The lacklustre weekend is now in the past,

When what to my wondering eyes did appear,

But a driving force Gerrard with a pinpoint steer,

A little run from Moreno so sharp and quick,

I knew in a moment he must cross it quick.

More rapid than eagles his teammates then came,

And we screamed, and shouted, and called them by name:

"Now, Hendo! now, Mario! now Allen and Sterling!

On, Gerrard! on, Lallana! we can see the ball curling!

To the top of The Kop! to the top of the Anny!

We all hold our breath as it falls to that fanny!"

You can hear a pin drop as Mario lets fly,

And we all fucking groan as it goes in the sky

*looks furiously at the wall

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It seems that for large parts of our fanbase, Borini has become the type of player that becomes less shit the more he is absent.

Seems like some of you need a cold wet slap in the face so here goes.

Fabio Borini is fucking shite.

Jesus wept

Are you really saying people on here think Borini is good enough?

So is Mario Balotelli. So is Rickie Lambert. Nobody thinks Borini is the answer to our problems some people just think having someone who'll at least run around and work hard is better than persisting with Balotelli who can seriously fuck off.

I know, I just wanted to remind anybody who may think he will do a job for us up front.

If it's not Balo then it should be a false nine for me. Borini is truly hopeless and certainly no better than Mario, even in the latter's current form.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Tony Cuntero.

No, still don't understand the joy of using imbecilic, playground-like puerile plays on forum usernames.

Good one! #Bantz #Jokes #Murked #Ended #Deaded

Easy, his Dad is well harder than your Dad.