You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

You were right, don't let these cunt's tell you you were wrong cos you were right. You are always right. except when you are wrong but you're never wrong so ignore that you fucking twat.

How do you stop the quotes coming up?

The only posters I have ever had on ignore are Code and Nightcat. 

• Upvote 1

Don't give a shit what he says on the video or how funny it is, youtube's monetised, don't give that twat any oxygen.

But yeah, great deal.

Fair enough your right he shouldn't be given any attention but if I thought he would make money off it I wouldn't have posted it, he wont.

Trollstationyt a prank channel on their is getting atleast 30-40k views a day and their broke so dunk ain't making nothing, anyone who likes pranks check them out their good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How can people celebrate after the club has sold its best (possibly ever) player, has raised £100m and is left with ONE (DID YOU HEAR THAT, ONE!) striker?

I can't see how Remy will accept a pay cunt to sing for ass?

You can scream about one striker all you want, it doesn't make it any more correct. And as for your last sentence...

wanted Borini to get another chance but can't say no to a deal like that for a player that cost 11million spent a season injured and in poor form and then one out on loan, Remy for approx 8million is excellent value in terms of quality although I've always had him down as a bit of a knob for some reason

This post basically proves what i've thought all along, whoever we're linked with, there will be posters on this thread that will be unhappy about it.

That's all it is. A link. We won't sign Reus. People play far too much Football Manager.

• Upvote 1

Liverpool, coming from Remy QPR: all the details of the transaction

19/07/2014 - 10:30

Gianluca Di Marzio

remy-qpr-200313.jpg

Suarez, Borini. Even Iago Aspas. All away from Anfield. Revolution offensive Liverpool at home, pointing out Loic Remy QPR. The French striker will soon be a new Liverpool player, deal with equity. Operation to 10 million euro, the price of the clause that allowed Remy to break free from the London club. Remy will sign a five-year to approximately 4 million Euros net per season. The French put pen to paper in the coming days, possibly by Tuesday. Liverpool very active, Remy is almost reality.

Its happening Tuesday

Liverpool, coming from Remy QPR: all the details of the transaction

19/07/2014 - 10:30

Gianluca Di Marzio

remy-qpr-200313.jpg

Suarez, Borini. Even Iago Aspas. All away from Anfield. Revolution offensive Liverpool at home, pointing out Loic Remy QPR. The French striker will soon be a new Liverpool player, deal with equity. Operation to 10 million euro, the price of the clause that allowed Remy to break free from the London club. Remy will sign a five-year to approximately 4 million Euros net per season. The French put pen to paper in the coming days, possibly by Tuesday. Liverpool very active, Remy is almost reality.

Its happening Tuesday

Tuesday? Done deal.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If Remy is borini's replacement, then that's great. If he's Suarez's replacement, it's not so great.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Isco "The new Zidane" is currently being linked. Can anyone confirm Mr Ayre's current whereabouts ?

Please tell me he is still in Spain.

Linked where? Anything credible.

PLEASE. PLEASE!!!!

If Remy is borini's replacement, then that's great. If he's Suarez's replacement, it's not so great.

I think in a way Sturridge will be the Suarez replacement in terms of main striker as can't see us signing a big name striker, do think we will try for a marquee player to bridge the quality lost in Suarez though

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think in a way Sturridge will be the Suarez replacement in terms of main striker as can't see us signing a big name striker, do think we will try for a marquee player to bridge the quality lost in Suarez though

I'm thinking we'll go for somebody of really high quality. Not necessarily a striker, but somebody really good. For me, that'll be the replacement for Suarez.