You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Well in John Henry.

It should speak volumes that Arsene Wenger is willing to pay £40m for a player. If you recalculate that into Man City/Real Madrid value then you can say that Suarez is worth £120m.

I think he might go to Arsenal, I dont think they would be sniffing twice without any encouragement that he wants to join them.

I think he might go to Arsenal, I dont think they would be sniffing twice without any encouragement that he wants to join them.

That's the thing that's getting me.

Obviously the Arse are getting their info from somewhere, and if the player wasn't interested, they'd have been told as much.

The fact that they're still hanging around, making offers £1 over the supposed release clause, makes me think that Suarez is willing to suckle at their rancid teet.

If he goes to them, he's as big a cunt as Torres.

That's the thing that's getting me.

Obviously the Arse are getting their info from somewhere, and if the player wasn't interested, they'd have been told as much.

The fact that they're still hanging around, making offers £1 over the supposed release clause, makes me think that Suarez is willing to suckle at their rancid teet.

Luis Suarez is a professional football player, he will do what suits him best.

Wouldn't dream of letting him go to Arsenal even if he wants to go. I'd force him to stay if Arsenal were the only club in for him. I wouldn't be worrying about him not performing either. He's already going to miss 6 games of the season, I wonder how many more he'd be willing to miss in a world cup year.

Tevez eventually sorted himself out and became one of City's most important players again. No reason why Suarez wont do the same. Fuck selling him to Arsenal. Just tell him he's not going there.

No way should we let him go to Arsenal. I'm shocked he wants to move there, hardly a big step-up and flies in the face of his complaints about wanting to escape the English press. Incredibly disappointed in Suarez, this is nothing more than a betrayal. Guess we should be used to it by now as some of our star strikers have shat on us over the years.

I just don't understand why he would want to go to Arsenal. This time next year we could easily be in the champions league and they could finish 6th. It probably won't happen, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Pretty sure we can match their wage offer as well, it makes no sense. If it was Real Madrid or even somebody like City who are going to throw money at him – I’d understand but I can’t get my head around Arsenal.

Henry's tweet it pretty funny, wouldn't take it as anymore than a bit of fun though.

I think Real will offer £50 million and he'll go.

I have a feeling its going to play out that way too. I think 50m and the club would definitely consider it.

Madrid are bound to know at this point they're not going to get him on the cheap so once Higuain to Napoli is finalised I reckon they'll be back in.

I'd just really love infact wish if the club would just come out and say we will not sell to an English club. Put every fuckers mind at rest and tell Suarez you said the media was the reason you wanted to leave so don't give us any shit about joining an English club. I can't be doing with the thought of us taking it up the arse until September. Make. A statement of intent.

I'd say Suarez would be worse. At least Torres had a chance of winning major trophies with Chelsea which he has done. If he goes to a no mark club like Arsenal he fuck right off even the thought of him entertain going to them which he must be makes pisses me off.

BBC now saying he wants talks with Arsenal. Sounds like a typical agent leak' date=' no quotes but they're running it as if it's gospel.[/quote']

Yeah I don't see how they have come to that conclusion.

When Arsenal got their act together and done something about their stadium that put them years ahead of us when it comes to having a chance of competing for the title. They're also consistently a knock out stage cl team and have a better manager.

I'm sorry but it's not just a slight step up. I do agree that he shouldn't go there though. His next move should be to a team challenging for titles right now, and that's not Arsenal, with or without Luis.

It is just a slight step up but only for champions league this year infact I fucking doubt they'll make top 4 next year. Plus their cunts, their fans don't give a shit and they stink of piss. I'd tell arsenal to do one that we'd rather have a tattoo of Gary glitter than be seen to lose a top player to a club as fucking pointless as arsenal. No passion no trophies just take up a space in existence.

He is most likely using Arsenal as bait like the Armenian lad and his agent did with us. Or the other option is some people say a top quality player like Suarez could add 10 points to a team over the season maybe he thinks he could help Arsenal to the next level.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Moody little fucker. A genuinely quality player, but he does seem a bit of a tit at times. When he doesn't get his own way he's so petulant. I think how hard he tries and how good he is has blinkered me a bit.