You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham(A)

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King Brenny masterminded a superb win with Couts and Sturridge outstanding.

I am delighted to see that last years’ insipid end of season run has not been repeated and that KB has the lads wanting to finish well. Winners win.

A great day, a good win.

King Brenny masterminded a superb win with Couts and Sturridge outstanding.

I am delighted to see that last years’ insipid end of season run has not been repeated and that KB has the lads wanting to finish well. Winners win.

A great day, a good win.

You utter cringeworthy wanker.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Imagine if we get the summer signings right for once.

Getting a couple out of Albiol, Alderweireld, or Andennour would be a bloody good start. Being linked with the right players over the last couple of days.

Why don't you just admit you got it wrong about Countinho? I know I would if Borini ever turned out to be any good. All this shit would probably go away if you did and you could spend more time on excel.

I've not really said anything about Coutinho.

I said I had seen nothing if him.

I also said I had a feeling he would be shite, but that I obviously could be very wrong, but I would have to actually watch him before I made any judgment.

I also said I had a feeling he would be shite' date=' but that I obviously could be very wrong, but I would have to actually watch him before I made any judgment.[/quote']

Fuck off and shut up, liar.

The posts are there and speak for themselves. You made a judgement and as usual, it was a shite one.

I also said I had a feeling he would be shite, but that I obviously could be very wrong, but I would have to actually watch him before I made any judgment.

[YOUTUBE]QizozK3uI0I[/YOUTUBE]

Are they?

Yes, and I've quoted them before and shown you to look a muppet, only for the usual code delusional "haha, thanks for proving me right" lines whilst everybody else stares and worries about your mental health.

Can't be arsed to do that again. Have fun 'enjoying' the win anyway mate, as I'm sure you're over the moon.

Fair enough to the Fulham supporters booing Sturridge down to his Chelsea connection, but really, surely they could do better than 'a shit Danny Welbeck'. So that'd be a WORSE version of the guy who has scored less goals in this entire SEASON than Sturridge has in this game?

Ok then. Wankers.

Yes, and I've quoted them before and shown you to look a muppet, only for the usual code delusional "haha, thanks for proving me right" lines whilst everybody else stares and worries about your mental health.

Can't be arsed to do that again. Have fun 'enjoying' the win anyway mate, as I'm sure you're over the moon.

Please find a quote where I have said Coutinho will not be a success based on my judgment of the player.

I'm in the pub enjoying the win as I do everytime we win, you jeep on posting from behind your keyboard you big warrior.

Please find a quote where I have said Coutinho will not be a success based on my judgment of the player.

I'm in the pub enjoying the win as I do everytime we win, you jeep on posting from behind your keyboard you big warrior.

That's fighting talk where I come from..............