You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's the reason?

Magic Sponge

Guest ShoePiss
..And you have no idea who I am, that's the point you fucking moron, we're on an anonymous website, plying our InTernEtz trades via sobriquets of our own creation.

I was offering you advice, but you're to thick to see that.

Just expire you tedious cunt.

Who the fuck are you?! I don't care!

What?

So, why mention that you have no idea who I am?

You're not making any sense, Bruce.

Gareth Bale's on drugs, eh.

I have no reason to defend, nor endorse you, that's the point you gormless cunt.

If people didn't think you were a bellend before I'm sure they do now, well done, you won the internet hardcase of the day, your 'friends' must be so proud!

Sorry it'll have to wait, I've just realised I can think of countless things I'd rather be doing than arguing the toss with a retard on the internet.

Here it is, Bruce -

'Laughing through bared teeth, completely missing the point like the dog you are.'

Just for you.

Guest ShoePiss
What sauce is that you've got there?

Doesn't look quite brown enough to be brown.

Sad day, no HP so had to go for the closest thing which was Lea & Perrins steak sauce. Not bad but not HP.

What a fucking awsome eye you have for the important details.

Guest ShoePiss
Nah, defo Brown sauce mate.

The sauce of heroes, the sauce of champions, the official sauce of the Members Forum.

No poundshop Daddies cheapy FF scruffy fucking shite...

153573220_lea-perrins-steak-sauce-1---15-oz-amazoncom-grocery-.jpg

Guest ShoePiss
You trying to frame me Shoey ?

Haha, it's actually a really good brown sauce but I prefer the runny HP to this thicker stuff. I normally have HP in but I have to put effort in to getting it.

Some of the non subscribers are sound.

Shoey, for instance, for whom I hold a grudging air of respect for putting me in my box once or twice and probably rightfully so*

He also has a belting taste in bacon. Hard not to admire a man with such fantastic bacon tastes even if he is in the arse end of the yoo ess ayyy.

*Not really, the cunt.

Just a thought I've had really as to why there are so many posters on the site with thousands of posts, that havn't put their hand in their pocket to support it.

I know things are tight at the moment but the people I'm talking about are never away from this place. It winds me up if I'm being honest. And I bet you a pound to a pinch of shit the people I'm talking about avoid this thread like the plague.

Thank you for reminding me to renew my membership. I have not been a member for some time. Now, this is going to sound rather like, 'The dog ate my homework', but here is my story.

I was a member of the site and my membership expired. I did not have a paypal account so I was not able to renew my subs. I let it drift for a while. If there was a visa option I'd have renewed right away. The money was not the issue for me. It was the problem I had with not having a paypal account. (There may be some sort of technical or financial reason why there is not a visa option to pay, so I'm not criticising Dave in that!)

So, why didn't I just set up a paypal account?

Simple question. Ridiculous answer. I set up a paypal account but I was blocked from making payment from my US bank account into the paypal account because of new measures by the US Dept of Homeland Security. Apparently they have some new procedures over things like paypal, and my account was flagged/blocked because of potential money-laundering reasons. I got into a protracted exchange with someone in authority at paypal. They told me I had to provide a photograph and my social security number, as well as something with my name and address on it.

Even though I have all of these things I refused to provide them to said authority, since I thought they were being ridiculously heavy handed. They were practically accusing me of trying to do some sort of scam. 'How do we know you are who you claim to be?' they kept saying. 'I'm only trying to pay $38 for a subscription to a website. You are just a conduit for my funds. Why are you treating me like this?' It went like that for a while, until finally I gave up.

I like the Liverpool Way as it gives me a lifeline back to my roots. Dave does a good job with the site and there are plenty of good reds on here. It's not his fault it occasionally gets overrun by divvies, but that's the way of it, I suppose.

Anyhow, when I saw this thread, it reminded me of my guilt over not renewing my membership, even though paypal blocked me. Then I remembered... Mrs G used to trade on Ebay, and she had a paypal account. She hadn't used it for ages, but it worked for me!

So, hopefully I am now a member again.