You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Moysed (verb) to be up shit creek without a paddle; to have the whole world in the palm of your hand and blow it. a figure of speech. 

I'd sooner get moysed out here in the middle of nowhere than lose face in front of my friends and family.

• Upvote 1

More 'the earth is round' revelations:

Kevin Sheedy, the Everton Under-18 coach, has claimed that David Moyes was "never interested in our youth team" during the Manchester United's manager 11 years in charge at Goodison Park. He also claimed the Scot played to draw matches when Everton manager.

Sheedy tweeted: "All of you out there moyes was never interested in our youth team or players. In my 7 years moyes showed no intereset (sic) in our youth team."

When @Nic_Turk tweeted in response: "'@kevin11sheedy: All of you out there moyes was never interested in our youth team or players.' Wow, big statement," Sheedy responded: "truth".

Sheedy, who won two championships, the FA Cup and the Cup Winners' Cup while playing for Everton in the 1980s, also suggested that Moyes's approach was not to lose rather than try and claim victory. In response to GeorgeRobboEFC , the former winger tweeted: "George chill. We now have a Manager who wants to win games. COYB."

Sheedy also appeared to criticise Moyes's tactics during United's 3-0 loss to Liverpool on Sunday at Old Trafford. "Punt the ball up to Fellaini. Great viewing," he tweeted.

Just don't understand why they've all suddenly decided he's shit and are turning on him. The only thing they could be angry with him for was running his contract down so Everton got no money. Even then they wouldn't have seen any of it (Arteta'd).

They were made up when he was in charge and if any reds suggested he was a crap manager you would get the "yeah but he never gets 75 trillion quid every transfer window like Rafa Beneathus" or that he got them to finish above us and got them in the Champions League. But now he's shite and Martinez is doing better than him.

Hansen's on a class wind up today in the Telegraph, he said...

"I still think they are playing for him, they have not downed tools and there are none of the tell-tale signs you see when players are not performing for their manager. It is simply because they are not good enough."

So basically conclusion is your players are shit, deal with it.

No reaction against the greeks in midweek and i suspect that will be the final nail in his coffin

He's there till the end of the season, and hopefully they put in a performance against city, but then I was convinced they would turn up yesterday.

He's there till the end of the season, and hopefully they put in a performance against city, but then I was convinced they would turn up yesterday.

This.

They beat Arsenal at home, which seems along time ago, that kind of performance where they get stuck in and play as a unit. I genuinely thought they would show up yesterday especially with the Moyes-Fellaini-Rooney angle of hating us, adding Evra and all the other cunts.

But it didnt happen

If they go out of Europe, Big Andy bums them at the weekend then City hand them their ass...again, then surely he walks?? Hating myself here but id take them to win the derby right now, reckon they get Greeked then finish the season fairly well, then we can look forward to another season of hilarity.

It s a tricky one working out what will happen with Moyse. With him having the backing of ginsoak and Charlton and with him being handed a six year contract in a huge media announcement. For them to sack him is going to make them look total idiots(not that it isnt anyway). It will show them up to be clueless and I dont think they will do that.

They will hope he walks but with the contract he is on he would be a idiot to pack it in. It s going to end with a mutual agreement at some point at the end of the season. 

Hansen's on a class wind up today in the Telegraph, he said...

"I still think they are playing for him, they have not downed tools and there are none of the tell-tale signs you see when players are not performing for their manager. It is simply because they are not good enough."

So basically conclusion is your players are shit, deal with it.

Would love to see how bad Van Persie is when he's not playing for Moyes.

I wouldn't be so sure he's there until the end of the season.

Mess up against Olympiacos, then a tough away at West Ham, followed by the Mancland derby.

Then a few more difficult games coming up. Villa at home, by no means a banker. Everton and Newcastle away. I can honestly see them only winning another 2 or 3 games. They're done. Will finish 8th or 9th.

I wouldn't be so sure he's there until the end of the season.

Mess up against Olympiacos, then a tough away at West Ham, followed by the Mancland derby.

Then a few more difficult games coming up. Villa at home, by no means a banker. Everton and Newcastle away. I can honestly see them only winning another 2 or 3 games. They're done. Will finish 8th or 9th.

A manager getting to the end of the season suggests it's a parting of the ways. Sacking a manager with 7/8 games of the season left, and with nothing left to play for, suggests it's a club in crisis. It's a WC year, so there may not be any decent managers on the merry go round until after that finishes, due to either managing, or media commitments. They could end up heading into August without a manager.

He won't be managing in this league for a few years after this job. Wouldn't be surprised to see him take a couple of years off, wait for the Celtic job to come up, then console himself that he was good enough, and his league titles in Scotland prove that.

Red Issue forum on Twitter is reporting a massive dressing room bust up after the game yesterday with a senior player (allegedly Giggs) calling Moyes "clueless" and then storming out of the dressing room.

There has been rumours of this for months. It does seem strange how little Giggs has featured in the past few months.

It was also telling how throughout the match yesterday Gary Neville was constantly pointing out how wrong Moyes had got it tactically (I think he first mentioned it in the opening ten minutes) yet refused to actually come out and blame Moyes.

It seems like they are quite snidely trying to get Moyes out, but without actually publicly saying it. 

There is no question Van Persie wasn't even trying yesterday, and only really Rafael, Rooney and De Gea actually seemed arsed about winning the game, or trying to get sent off in Rafaels case!