You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

mancs away 13/1/2012

Bjornebye

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more than the personnel though, we were setup to sit off them, contain them and retain possession as always in the first half, that's the managers mindset from the beginning. When we're chasing the game and go after them in the 2nd half the mancs look pretty shite. Has Rodgers actually watched United at all this season?

It's more than the personnel though, we were setup to sit off them, contain them and retain possession as always in the first half, that's the managers mindset from the beginning. When we're chasing the game and go after them in the 2nd half the mancs look pretty shite. Has Rodgers actually watched United at all this season?

Thats pretty much how i saw it aswell.

Lucas has no blame in this debacle to be fair.

although i do wonder how long it takes for a pro player to get match fucking fit.

Hardly a debacle. We've been the better team for the second half, and should have made more of our chances. Lucas isn't to blame, he didn't pick himself, but he isn't at the races yet.

Negative selection and tactics are what cost us with hindsight but I genuinely thought we would get hammered regardless. The second half bodes well for the future if Rodgers puts aside any ambition of wanting to look like some tactician and just plays that side that finished the game today the threat that side offers should beat most teams. It hurts getting beat by them but I'm going to take positives from the second half and hope Rodgers takes heed.

Hardly a debacle. We've been the better team for the second half, and should have made more of our chances. Lucas isn't to blame, he didn't pick himself, but he isn't at the races yet.

Oh great, didn't loads on here say this about Tottenham away? We only played better because we were 2 nil down again and the home team took their foot off the gas. I don't care how we look when down by two goals.

Shite.

Few positives. Sturridge is going to score bucket loads.

Looks like he'll bounce off Suarez.

Negatives, team selection, defending and Stewart The Fraud Downing.

Rodgers will have learned from that.

Onwards and sidewards.

Cue Code and heap of absolute nonsense.

Guest San Don

The manager clearly has no fucking idea. Suarez was totally isolated once again in the first half. Played his favourites and kept them on too long. Second half we went for them and in the end they were hanging on.

Downing, fuck off. Sterling needs a rest. Johnson was profilgate when in the last thirds of the pitch. Wisdom had a very good game despite some having down as a bit of a liability.

TBH, this game, city and arse I'd take 2 points before kick off so the defeat while not welcomed in any shape or form, isnt as costly in the scheme of things.

Ah well. Shit!

Thought we did well in the second half and looked good with Suarez, Sturridge and Borini. Not sure how often Rodgers will try that in the future but we freaked them out for a good 15-20 minutes there, so am just going to look forward to how things go from here. If Rodgers works out the right team to play we could have a good 2nd half of the season.

LOL!

Get that shit off here. Negged.

Anyway, Sturridge is going to be fucking class. Should have pulled that ball back for Suarez but that'll come soon. We need to stop playing Joe fucking Allen, he's a complete waste of space. Fucking Downing was better than Allen, that's how fucking shit Allen was today. Sterling shit his pants today. He needs to fuck off on loan somewhere and learn how to earn his place, I'm sick of seeing his disappearing act.