You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's his game at all?

Constant snide little digs at us on his twitter page

the usual blame rafa, poor roy thing...we are suddenly a shite team, i love the sky generation revisionism which bases history on the last 5 minutes, a new manager and 2 or 3 additions and we'll be right up there again, i truly hate agenda-driven hateful pricks like him with their absolutist opinions based on the flavour of the month

pricks like this should be held to account

why is he like this? he's not even a Manc

# @Davidbriddon while we're throwing insults about, nice girlfriend, very pretty. 4 u....your tweet has been acknowledged, thank you 2 minutes ago via web in reply to Davidbriddon

# @fletchico it was 9-0 fella, maybe you weren't supporting LFC then. anyway, you need to hear the whole context of the conversation, im right 4 minutes ago via web in reply to fletchico

# @samhuxley lol. its just a view, I might be wrong, but I doubt it..... 6 minutes ago via web in reply to samhuxley

# @Julian_Lee76 @natho_lfc Jules u know I got love for u fella, big club, yes, successful club? yes, mediocre club NOW? yes. needs restructure 8 minutes ago via web in reply to Julian_Lee76

# @KevOrf_5 your tweet has been acknowledged, thank you, 9-0.we played better in the semi final 4-3 wouldn't u agree? lets move on ehh? 10 minutes ago via web in reply to KevOrf_5

# @iHateTomHicks its not a problem...I always stand to be corrected, its just not too often 14 minutes ago via web in reply to iHateTomHicks

# @thefootball_guy @GaryDoc i try to read and reply to all, abuse isn't welcome, loads of knee jerk reaction, but its a debatable subject 16 minutes ago via web in reply to thefootball_guy

# @CoogsLFC u are a club in decline, but in denial, you need to rebuild, its clear to one and all, history spks for itself, its about now. 21 minutes ago via web in reply to CoogsLFC

# @ashpope your tweet has been acknowledged, thank u, need i remind u of the 4-3? bitter No, honest? yes, its a view, u may disagree if u like 24 minutes ago via web in reply to ashpope

# @Baby_Paw tell ur mum its called tough love, u gotta be cruel to be kind, its called...keepin it real, aka, the truth, 27 minutes ago via web in reply to Baby_Paw

# @eeekaj @LFCTV good idea, live in a bubble where you all wear rose tinted glasses and the world is happy http://i53.tinypic.com/10oejw8.jpg 29 minutes ago via web in reply to eeekaj

# @SparkesJ my ref was to a fan who said he wouldnt go to Man Utd match even thou he had a ticket, poor support when the team need it most. 31 minutes ago via web in reply to SparkesJ

# no need for that, im just trying to do my job @SteveAClarke http://i53.tinypic.com/10oejw8.jpg 32 minutes ago via web in reply to SteveAClarke

# @Bring_Rafa_Home errr my point, thats the past, your tweet has been acknowledged thank you 36 minutes ago via web in reply to Bring_Rafa_Home

# @PaoloSantino86 your tweet has been acknowledged thank you, very original ladyboy. 37 minutes ago via web in reply to PaoloSantino86

# @alexmcguinness @Bring_Rafa_Home 3 world cups, 4 european championships, and your credentials, your tweet has been acknowledged thank you 38 minutes ago via web in reply to alexmcguinness

# @JimmyJazz365 Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Cmonson..... stop hiding behind your avatar and throwing cheap shots.... typical... heyho 40 minutes ago via web in reply to JimmyJazz365

# @WatchYourJaw prem league runners up? Cmonson, u were going broke last yr, glad 2 get rid of owners, now rebuilding. u r an average team now 41 minutes ago via web in reply to WatchYourJaw

# @HenryOnAMission nah, midtable mediocrity, see if im wrong 44 minutes ago via web in reply to HenryOnAMission

# @Arlarse your point? its not about what i achieved (nada) but your team, be constructive, Im entitled to my opinion, thats my job. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Arlarse

# @tracey152 your tweet has been acknowledged thank you, your as good as ur last season. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to tracey152

# @CraigD92 questioned a fan who has a ticket to man utd cup game at weekend and says he won't go..support is what it is, through thick n thin about 1 hour ago via web in reply to CraigD92

# @mrkidd85 times, telegraph, observer, mirror, sun, any of the them depends, what are you saying, anyone who reads the sun is what? about 1 hour ago via web in reply to mrkidd85

# @ScottSlater_ results speak for themselves..... about 1 hour ago via web in reply to ScottSlater_

# Bed time, try and answer rest of #LFC tweets tomorrow, shouldn't take long, most r like their team at present, #poor. Nitey nite sleep well. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# @iHateTomHicks 20yrs since u last won the league, champs league great, but its diluted with also rans who finish 2,3& 4th in domestic front. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to iHateTomHicks

# @zedda17 last season you would have been happy to see H & G sell up and leave, you need to rebuild, no divine right to beat anyone. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to zedda17

# @MauriceFinn01 yawn.... about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# @GaryDoc you don't say y, because I told the truth, ur a mid table team fact... Its not about what I did, irrelevant, its about #LFC correct about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to GaryDoc

# @thefootball_guy be honest, it was a footballing travesty what happened in istanbul, u won though, end of. No problem, fans not realistic. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to thefootball_guy

# @mrvain37 I was below average, but still better than you, be constructive.. Anyone can bitch, slag and attempt to slag off, say something? about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to mrvain37

# @Natho_LFC u don't say why, grow up, wake up, ur an average team living in the past. about 3 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to Natho_LFC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some right nasty little digs in there though and this guy works for the bbc

I really am sick of the "poor roy, he inherited a mess" argument, it is so disingenuous and self-serving (for the xenophobes) and plain wrong

if roy had done well, they'd have said that shows how bad rafa was

when roy does absolutely shit, they say it's coz he has a bad squad

whatever our results or point total was going to be didn't matter, they already had their script written "Roy is wonderful, Rafa's the devil"...nothing could ever change that, not even the most disgusting embarrassing shameful excuse for a Liverpool manager in the history of the club, it's still not his fault

I dunno, I'm loathe to give this fella any attention at all given that he's a completely shit pundit with nothing to say, and as a co-commentator was the only thing more distracting than the Vuvuzela during the WC coverage. So why does he deserve my/our attention?

He's best ignored completely really. Same as Barclay. Because at the end of the day, in most people's eyes, as depressing as it is, it's "those bitter delusional Liverpool" fans kicking up a stink again.

What's his game at all?

Constant snide little digs at us on his twitter page

the usual blame rafa, poor roy thing...we are suddenly a shite team, i love the sky generation revisionism which bases history on the last 5 minutes, a new manager and 2 or 3 additions and we'll be right up there again, i truly hate agenda-driven hateful pricks like him with their absolutist opinions based on the flavour of the month

pricks like this should be held to account

why is he like this? he's not even a Manc

# @Davidbriddon while we're throwing insults about, nice girlfriend, very pretty. 4 u....your tweet has been acknowledged, thank you 2 minutes ago via web in reply to Davidbriddon

# @fletchico it was 9-0 fella, maybe you weren't supporting LFC then. anyway, you need to hear the whole context of the conversation, im right 4 minutes ago via web in reply to fletchico

# @samhuxley lol. its just a view, I might be wrong, but I doubt it..... 6 minutes ago via web in reply to samhuxley

# @Julian_Lee76 @natho_lfc Jules u know I got love for u fella, big club, yes, successful club? yes, mediocre club NOW? yes. needs restructure 8 minutes ago via web in reply to Julian_Lee76

# @KevOrf_5 your tweet has been acknowledged, thank you, 9-0.we played better in the semi final 4-3 wouldn't u agree? lets move on ehh? 10 minutes ago via web in reply to KevOrf_5

# @iHateTomHicks its not a problem...I always stand to be corrected, its just not too often 14 minutes ago via web in reply to iHateTomHicks

# @thefootball_guy @GaryDoc i try to read and reply to all, abuse isn't welcome, loads of knee jerk reaction, but its a debatable subject 16 minutes ago via web in reply to thefootball_guy

# @CoogsLFC u are a club in decline, but in denial, you need to rebuild, its clear to one and all, history spks for itself, its about now. 21 minutes ago via web in reply to CoogsLFC

# @ashpope your tweet has been acknowledged, thank u, need i remind u of the 4-3? bitter No, honest? yes, its a view, u may disagree if u like 24 minutes ago via web in reply to ashpope

# @Baby_Paw tell ur mum its called tough love, u gotta be cruel to be kind, its called...keepin it real, aka, the truth, 27 minutes ago via web in reply to Baby_Paw

# @eeekaj @LFCTV good idea, live in a bubble where you all wear rose tinted glasses and the world is happy http://i53.tinypic.com/10oejw8.jpg 29 minutes ago via web in reply to eeekaj

# @SparkesJ my ref was to a fan who said he wouldnt go to Man Utd match even thou he had a ticket, poor support when the team need it most. 31 minutes ago via web in reply to SparkesJ

# no need for that, im just trying to do my job @SteveAClarke http://i53.tinypic.com/10oejw8.jpg 32 minutes ago via web in reply to SteveAClarke

# @Bring_Rafa_Home errr my point, thats the past, your tweet has been acknowledged thank you 36 minutes ago via web in reply to Bring_Rafa_Home

# @PaoloSantino86 your tweet has been acknowledged thank you, very original ladyboy. 37 minutes ago via web in reply to PaoloSantino86

# @alexmcguinness @Bring_Rafa_Home 3 world cups, 4 european championships, and your credentials, your tweet has been acknowledged thank you 38 minutes ago via web in reply to alexmcguinness

# @JimmyJazz365 Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Cmonson..... stop hiding behind your avatar and throwing cheap shots.... typical... heyho 40 minutes ago via web in reply to JimmyJazz365

# @WatchYourJaw prem league runners up? Cmonson, u were going broke last yr, glad 2 get rid of owners, now rebuilding. u r an average team now 41 minutes ago via web in reply to WatchYourJaw

# @HenryOnAMission nah, midtable mediocrity, see if im wrong 44 minutes ago via web in reply to HenryOnAMission

# @Arlarse your point? its not about what i achieved (nada) but your team, be constructive, Im entitled to my opinion, thats my job. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Arlarse

# @tracey152 your tweet has been acknowledged thank you, your as good as ur last season. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to tracey152

# @CraigD92 questioned a fan who has a ticket to man utd cup game at weekend and says he won't go..support is what it is, through thick n thin about 1 hour ago via web in reply to CraigD92

# @mrkidd85 times, telegraph, observer, mirror, sun, any of the them depends, what are you saying, anyone who reads the sun is what? about 1 hour ago via web in reply to mrkidd85

# @ScottSlater_ results speak for themselves..... about 1 hour ago via web in reply to ScottSlater_

# Bed time, try and answer rest of #LFC tweets tomorrow, shouldn't take long, most r like their team at present, #poor. Nitey nite sleep well. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# @iHateTomHicks 20yrs since u last won the league, champs league great, but its diluted with also rans who finish 2,3& 4th in domestic front. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to iHateTomHicks

# @zedda17 last season you would have been happy to see H & G sell up and leave, you need to rebuild, no divine right to beat anyone. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to zedda17

# @MauriceFinn01 yawn.... about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# @GaryDoc you don't say y, because I told the truth, ur a mid table team fact... Its not about what I did, irrelevant, its about #LFC correct about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to GaryDoc

# @thefootball_guy be honest, it was a footballing travesty what happened in istanbul, u won though, end of. No problem, fans not realistic. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to thefootball_guy

# @mrvain37 I was below average, but still better than you, be constructive.. Anyone can bitch, slag and attempt to slag off, say something? about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to mrvain37

# @Natho_LFC u don't say why, grow up, wake up, ur an average team living in the past. about 3 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to Natho_LFC

Really likes taking it up the twitter, doesn't he?

Guest ian garro
He's a cockney.

He played for Palace.

He's a clueless tit.

Correct, although you missed the "He was fucking shit, and even Ian Wright showed him up" part.

There was a good clip of Hansen ruining him after he said we were defensive when we beat the mancs 4-1

A lot of players didnt get the recognition they deserved because of us as we were so dominant and that hurts them. They can vent their spleen now they are pundits - it's a back handed compliment really!

He says we are not a big club anymore what a total tit of a man.Just because teams get rich owners who splash the cash for a few sesaons does not make them big clubs.Rich clubs yes.We are a world wide brand bet not many around the world have heard of man city before this season.Bet they dont have merchandise all over the globe as we do to the same extent.When the rich people at these clubs get bored as is going on right now at chelsea we shall see as they slip down the table once more as they are not self made its simple.We have been run by dicks in the last few seasons but will still generate massive income in sales of merchandise so we are self made thats makes us a big club.Bright needs to get his facts right before blurting his utter shit out on the airwaves.