You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Anfield Wrap

Guest ShoePiss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin amazing, another one who cant take a neg for what it is, a neg, had to drag my name into another thread I had no intentions of posting in.

Awesome.

Or maybe not, obsessed is probably a better description.

If people love this podcast so much why on earth keep dragging me into it, I dont, I have never listened to it and I will never listen to it, in general I dont listen to podcasts, I've listened to the TLW one twice but its not my thing.

To listen to TAW would make as much sense for me as going to the playground and ask a nine year old to tell me about the theory of general relativity.

In other words a waste of time, I understand this might be a big blow for you Shoepiss since you obviously love it very much, but you need to learn to live with it cause it will never change.

Guest ShoePiss

Face it, you are extremely bitter that it's successful. That's both pathetic and fucking funny. You brought yourself into this thread when you negged me and left the message I posted above.

Writing me a neg message is you opening up communication with me, not the other way around when I mention it or send you a pm you tool.

Guest ShoePiss
This is the same fella who will neg you but if you send him a pm back because you don't have the ability to respond with a neg back, will then start a thread about it, almost begging for all his "friends" to jump in and defend him, and if you dare mention his neg in a thread he has a hissy fit.... fucking laughable.

Exactly.

I seriously cant sleep at night, thats how much it bothers me.

How many PM's have you sent me do you think, 50+ would not be far away would it?

How many have I sent you thats not a reply? The number is 0.

You do the maths.

It was kopitelewis and shoepiss that brought Code's name up in this thread. People are deliberately bringing the Anfield Wrap up just so they can argue with Code because they disagree on other subjects. Its pretty pathetic IMO.

If you like the podcast then fair enough, but don't use the thing as a tool to start tedious arguments with people you dislike.

Guest ShoePiss
It was kopitelewis and shoepiss that brought Code's name up in this thread. People are deliberately bringing the Anfield Wrap up just so they can argue with Code because they disagree on other subjects. Its pretty pathetic IMO.

If you like the podcast then fair enough, but don't use the thing as a tool to start tedious arguments with people you dislike.

Don't wade into something you know fuck all about.

Thanks.

Don't wade into something you know fuck all about.

Thanks.

I think I'll decide what I'm going to post and where. Thanks for the friendly advice though pal.

He knows exactly what he's doing by negging people for discuss The Anfield Wrap podcast, the minute someone mentions it he has a hissy fit...

It's quite simple really, if he doesn't want to get mentioned in a thread about The Anfield Wrap then he shouldn't neg someone else for talking about The Anfield Wrap.

But negs are a private thing though, same with PMs. It wasn't him that decide to announce the neg on the thread, was it?

Yea I don't think the Garlands question went down that well with Rodgers he give a quick rebuttal although I might be wrong I only listened to it the once

On that note we really are pushing the gay thing,see we are the first Premiership team to take part at Gay Pride,we will have official stall there and everything.

I like it, it's also quite funny .

If you do poocasts then listen to it, I get it weekly,

Some people may not like it , that's how things work.

Why on earth everything on here turns into a slanging match I'll never know. It's just a podcast, a good one in my opinion but not enough to argue about.

Just relax, slow down,enjoy life and stop being so arsey, code is a attention seeking ballbag, just ignore him . It's simples

Guest ShoePiss

The thing is is that a thread about a podcast only ends up being a slanging match because a handful of people don't like some involved with TAW. Due to them not liking them they automatically dislike the podcast and fill the thread with snide digs.

If they didn't post there wouldn't be a problem, at all.

The thing is is that a thread about a podcast only ends up being a slanging match because a handful of people don't like some involved with TAW. Due to them not liking them they automatically dislike the podcast and fill the thread with snide digs.

If they didn't post there wouldn't be a problem, at all.

This is true, but by then responding to the digs you end up with the crap slanging match.

If people think Code is being a dick, why not just let him get on with it?

One person being a dick is better than 10.

They shouldn't be accommodated, they should stop.

But they are more likely to stop, and the whole forum would be better if they were ignored. I'm not just talking about Code here in this particular instance, it's every time someone post bollocks or wind up.

If people just replied to those posts they thought were good or funny we'd all be better off. The trolls would starve through lack of attention and we wouldn't have crap slanging matches on every thread.

ShoePiss and Colin Wanker you two been to get a grip seriously.

The thread was deleted by Dave or a mod. End of.

Then one of you again brings the petty fucking crying of receiving a neg. Grow a fucking pair man.

If you want to get your own back put your hand in your pocket get a season ticket and neg him back. Don't come crying into a thread trying to build up a lynch mob to slag him off. Poor form that.

Its a forum where people agree and disagree with some of the stuff we say. Deal with it.

Some on here don't like it, Some do.

There is an underlying reason why you two hate Code and it is fuck all to with negs or Code's opinions on TAW.

The Football Ramble is better.

I used to listen to TAW but got bored of it. A few people on there whose names I don't care about are interesting to listen to, but a few just talk without any real point to what they're saying. Since I started listening to the Ramble I found it less easy to have patience to listen to what TAW were saying. I know they're trying to support Liverpool bands but I don't really care. Also, the journalists they have had on, with maybe one or two exceptions have been surprisingly uninsightful.

I think it's also a bit more interesting to listen to a wider debate on football rather than everything so Liverpool-focused. Some of the wailing and cuntery on here over the past two years was putting me off footy.

Guest ShoePiss
ShoePiss and Colin Wanker you two been to get a grip seriously.

The thread was deleted by Dave or a mod. End of.

Then one of you again brings the petty fucking crying of receiving a neg. Grow a fucking pair man.

If you want to get your own back put your hand in your pocket get a season ticket and neg him back. Don't come crying into a thread trying to build up a lynch mob to slag him off. Poor form that.

Its a forum where people agree and disagree with some of the stuff we say. Deal with it.

Some on here don't like it, Some do.

There is an underlying reason why you two hate Code and it is fuck all to with negs or Code's opinions on TAW.

Who the fuck are you? Shut the fuck up tit.