You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA confirm no handshake in game between Chelsea and QPR

christhered

Haha, makes you wonder how much we are looked down upon from the "higher ups" in the league system. Be it FA or Premier League, we get dicked about with everything that concerns us. Be it club matters or fan travels we ALWAYS get the shitty stick.

Another reason that Suarez will just think "Why stay here?"

Why can't they just scrap this nonsense for good to try and avoid any of this kind of shite in future?

I agree, how is it respect when they are forced to do it? if any of them want to shake hands or have a word with the opposition pre-match, let them do it in the tunnel

The lengths gone to to protect a disgusting human being like John Terry is really quite amazing. More amazing is that people cannot see the staggering levels of double standards involved here.

As if I didn't want Bayern to win enough, that Terry is now allowed to collect his medal and hold the trophy aloft makes me want them to win it even more!

They should be scrapped.

Even putting aside all the Terry and Suarez shite ive never seen the point in it.

What about players that really dislike each other like Reo Coker and Bellamy and as has been highlighted recently Lumpard and Fabregas , there must be loads of players that really dislike/hate each other.

Ild hate to be made to shake some cunts hand who i didn't like , shake hands after the game when you can choose who you want and dont want to shake hands with.

There's no way given the circumstances a handshake could take place here, it would be the same no matter who it was given the criminal proceedings. The only thing I dont get is why there isnt bail conditions preventing Terry going within a hundred yards of Ferdinand.

Difficult to get past the one rule for Terry and an entirely different rule for Suarez? I assume the Premier League will argue that their wasn't a legal case pending with the Suarez handshake? Funny thing is that I don't believe Terry had been charged the previous time they let him off it? Does seem rather bizarre that they'd enforce a handshake between Suarez and Evra in a clearly inflammatory situation at Old Trafford and happily let Terry escape twice?

Difficult to get past the one rule for Terry and an entirely different rule for Suarez? I assume the Premier League will argue that their wasn't a legal case pending with the Suarez handshake? Funny thing is that I don't believe Terry had been charged the previous time they let him off it? Does seem rather bizarre that they'd enforce a handshake between Suarez and Evra in a clearly inflammatory situation at Old Trafford and happily let Terry escape twice?

Terry hadnt been charged last time but was still under investigation and any decision to go ahead with the handshake could have prejudiced the proceedings/decision whether to go ahead and prosecute so they had to leave it. We were stitched up good and proper with Suarez,if Evra has been called a ni**er ten times then why would he ever want to shake his perpetrators hand? And has anyone noticed that the home team invariably greets the away team, yet on that occasion, the order was reversed.

Past caring anymore. Sad, i know, but i have stopped believing in any sort of justice being dished out properley from the FA.Any club included, be it from the local Sunday league club, to a Premiership club. The fact that it is Terry, makes it worse. Trouble is, if we say anything we are in the wrng for being self pitying bastads.

It's all rong my friends. It's all wrong!

This does piss me off however re: the Suarez handshake.

Did he not agree to shake his hand, judging by KD's surprise (at post match interview) he didn't?

Anyway - if handshake did occur between Anton and mongo, would that make life easier for defence attorney? (in court case...after euros..and mongo summer holiday.. and other event mongo has this summer).

Imagine if at your place of work, you had disciplinary action against you, what do you think the response would be if you requested a delay as you were approaching a busy period, in a few months?