You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carra

For fuck's sake Code, Satan's clearly a sandwich short of a picnic hamper but you're not exactly covering yourself in glory here.

Stop winding him up and move on.

I just thought I should put this one to bed early.

The main point with the thread about 4th was not that we would win the rest of our games, it was that the rest of the teams in the chase would lose enough points to make it possible and they are doing exactly that so how has that theory been proved wrong?

There were no ifs about that, the if part of it all was if we could do our part or not, something that looks more and more unlikely and no one ever said we would.

Well, even with that you failed. Your theory was shit and what is worse than your delusion is your retarded stubborness for believing that you weren't wrong. Incredible. You shouldn't comment on our club and/or our players, it makes more sense to headbutt an elephant. Lay off the paint thinner.

The main point with the thread about 4th was not that we would win the rest of our games, it was that the rest of the teams in the chase would lose enough points to make it possible and they are doing exactly that so how has that theory been proved wrong?

There were no ifs about that, the if part of it all was if we could do our part or not, something that looks more and more unlikely and no ever said we would.

I couldn't really give a monkey's toss about whether you've been proven right, been proven wrong, or been proven to take it up the ass.

Watching you and Satan bicker like a couple of pre-pubescent girls is fucking boring...

Well, even with that you failed. Your theory was shit and what is worse than your delusion is your retarded stubborness for believing that you weren't wrong. Incredible. You shouldn't comment on our club and/or our players, it makes more sense to headbutt an elephant. Lay off the paint thinner.

I hope you realize that you can insult me and call me all the names under the sun and I could not care less.

I'm not sure who you are trying to impress, but I sense a lot of insecurity from your posts.

I whish you all the best, it looks like you might need it.

This is what I think of when I read your posts.

cute-angry-puppy-pic55.jpg

I hope you realize that you can insult me and call me all the names under the sun and I could not care less.

I'm not sure who you are trying to impress, but I sense a lot of insecurity from your posts.

I whish you all the best, it looks like you might need it.

This is what I think of when I read your posts.

cute-angry-puppy-pic55.jpg

What the fuck is that?

• 3 weeks later...
His distribution is excellent. His hoofs are laser guided and setup counter-attacks. They are hoofs with purpose as opposed to "emptying". Download some old Nacional games and you will see what I mean. He has one and almost another assist from 70yd "hoofs". These were hoofs where he didn't even take a touch to control the ball.

You'd say it was luck until you saw it happen game after game. And then you see the scissor kick volley, again, yes again, and you know luck has no part in it.

Nice "hoof"

lPUhYZcMKrk

Carra is coming to the end of his last season at this level,IMHO.

I think he will see out the season and announce his retirement or move to a lesser club for a season or two like big Sami has done.

I suspect the former rather than the latter personally but just my opinion.

I think the clue was letting his son collect the League Cup at Wembley.

I just hope he plays out of his skin against the blueshite tomorrow if selected.

Carra=Top Professional.

Terry=Arrogant money grabbing morally corrupt typical modern day footballer.

Carra is coming to the end of his last season at this level,IMHO.

I think he will see out the season and announce his retirement or move to a lesser club for a season or two like big Sami has done.

I suspect the former rather than the latter personally but just my opinion.

I think the clue was letting his son collect the League Cup at Wembley.

I just hope he plays out of his skin against the blueshite tomorrow if selected.

Carra=Top Professional.

Terry=Arrogant money grabbing morally corrupt typical modern day footballer.

One of the reports on Comoli's exit mentioned that he'd setup meetings with the agents of a striker and central defender.

adore the guy but he needs to be 4th choice at best these days and it needs to be Coates who comes in when Agger or Skrtel are unavailable and unless Kelly establishes himself at right back as first choice he should probably be ahead as a centre back too, I think its time Carra was offered a coaching role before going full time upon retirement if it works out

had a look at Morse's player of the season stats and he doesn't have a single point, unthinkable in years gone by

I'd be happy for Carra to play as long as agger plays left back. Enrique has been poor for a few months. Wouldn't mind Seba playing instead of Carra too

I'd like to see Jack Robinson in the shake up too unless hes slumped so far out of form since doing well against Arsenal away earlier in the season.

What a fucking hero,a true great,the nights he give us all,against Juve or Charlton its always been the same and he is still going strong.One thing not even the very best could beat is age,so fuck he should be part of this club for decades

Hearing about older ones talking about seeing all the greats in the 70s and 80s it's been a fucking pleasure to watch him for 15 odd years,can't wait to bore the kids with how much of a great he was and slabber that future Liverpool centre backs aren't half the player Jamie was in my biter old age.

What a fucking hero,a true great,the nights he give us all,against Juve or Charlton its always been the same and he is still going strong.One thing not even the very best could beat is age,so fuck he should be part of this club for decades

Hearing about older ones talking about seeing all the greats in the 70s and 80s it's been a fucking pleasure to watch him for 15 odd years,can't wait to bore the kids with how much of a great he was and slabber that future Liverpool centre backs aren't half the player Jamie was in my biter old age.

Reality check.

Carra is LFC through and through, we all know that. he would walk through walls for the cause, we all know that.

But in reality, Carra was a fucking car crash for the first few years of his career. He was superb for about 4 seasons in the middle of his career, and he went steadily down hill as a player after that. He was limited as fuck and rarely got out of 'hoof it' mode. he was always found wanting against pacey players, as Henry used to delight in showing us.

A legend, yes, but as a man and an ambassador. As a player he is nowhere near Hyppia, Hansen, Thompson, even Lawrenson and Agger.

I hope he goes on to manage the club one day, because i believe he has what it takes to be a top class manager.