You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck me it does my head in. Whenever I go to my bird's it's always about 35 degrees Celsius and she's on her couch with 3 layers (including normally one of my hoodies) and a snuggie on. ROASTING

And if I remember rightly, you're moving in with this lovely girl?

My boiler packed in yesterday, my solution - tent heater and lots of layers.

Bloody cold though.

Yeah the guys in my office are a massive gaggle of jessies and have the heater on constantly. It's so annoying, just wear an extra layer, it's not like I can take my shirt off (calm down Melons)

Sorry Remmie, I've been within licking distance of your pigs - and have the photo evidence wank bank material to keep me going, you've set the bar and i'll need to see more then just your shirt off to get me excited. x

Yup and when I move in there will be a new central heating protocol.

You're moving into hers and you think you're going to be making the rules....Oooooo, we're waiting to hear how that turns out...

Careful mate, next you'll be being told you need to compromise and shit like that.

Or worse still you don't 'own' the TV remote.

• 2 weeks later...

Came home from work last night and the bird told me she had been reading an article which said the reason women feel the cold more is because they have the wrong type of fat.

No I've used some shit excuses in my time but that takes the piss.

My response of 'doesn't lots of it help...' didn't go down well.

• 6 months later...
Let's not beat about the bush, Champ. You've had the heating on. In August. Wouldn't happen on my watch.

In my defence I live in Scotland....and my teeth were chattering

I've since been out on my bike and I'm all cosy now