You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

There's no defence for this heinous crime, Champ. I don't care if you live in White Horse, you don't have the heating on in August.

And do you know what, I'm going to put it back on again now. Because I can

Freezing and lashing down now

Tis true Bitch, was more aimed at Melons though to be fair.

What with her '...camping in March minus 4, never hear me complaining...' bollocks.

Negged, I'm nails, me.

It was bloody cold last night and i had more wind going through my house than what speeds its way through the American bible belt! And no, i'm not talking about my arse.

Heating? In August? Nails?

Nah!

The real feel was just 6 degrees last night, it was bloody cold.

Slight difference between Norway and North Wales isn't there.

Why would Melons be living in a shed, you calling her a cow?

I've seen pictures of where captain lives, I would gladly live in his shed if it meant getting off this estate, providing all the droughts had been sealed and it had good insulation, mind.

And you think you had it hard..in one student flat I was in, for a start there was no heating apart from a gas fire in the living room, I used to wake up in the winter with ice on the inside of the windows and condensation on the bedding

And you think you had it hard..in one student flat I was in, for a start there was no heating apart from a gas fire in the living room, I used to wake up in the winter with ice on the inside of the windows and condensation on the bedding

I was 30 when I managed to get central heating for the last house with only a coal fire. Your description there took me back a whole 5 years!

Yes.

EDIT: There is nothing, nothing like a stove glowing red in the winter.

*packs bags to move to arctic circle*

Guest Pistonbroke

Missus had her cozy blanket over her whilst watching TV last night, Jesus!! When winter breaks i buy some candles, if it gets really cold i'll let her light them...

Seriously, hope we have a mild winter or the heating bills will be astronomical again.

Guest Pistonbroke
What's wrong with some people.

I had the bloody windows open last night.

Yeh, tis still warm outside. Went out with the dog at 10pm in a t-shirt and shorts and the natives were all wrapped up and staring at me as if i were mad.

Yeh, tis still warm outside. Went out with the dog at 10pm in a t-shirt and shorts and the natives were all wrapped up and staring at me as if i were mad.

It was pissing down with rain here yesterday afternoon but it wasn't cold.

Finished work, went home to pick the dog up and changed into a pair of shorts, t-shirt and an old pair of daps. Was out for a good 90 minutes and got soaked but it still wasn't cold.

Got in and she had the heating on, her thermal SAS kit and the oil heater going.

Guest Pistonbroke
It was pissing down with rain here yesterday afternoon but it wasn't cold.

Finished work, went home to pick the dog up and changed into a pair of shorts, t-shirt and an old pair of daps. Was out for a good 90 minutes and got soaked but it still wasn't cold.

Got in and she had the heating on, her thermal SAS kit and the oil heater going.

Sounds about right mate. I have to laugh when i see people struggling with umbrellas when it is wet and windy...just get wet, it isn't going to kill you and that is why you have towels back home. They must go through 10 umbrellas every winter the thick sods.

Sounds about right mate. I have to laugh when i see people struggling with umbrellas when it is wet and windy...just get wet, it isn't going to kill you and that is why you have towels back home. They must go through 10 umbrellas every winter the thick sods.

I actually enjoy walking him in the rain. It's a bit different if you're on your way to work and are going to be sat in wet clothes all day but walking the dog in the afternoon?

Just wear shorts and a top and it doesn't matter how wet you get. You're only going to go home, change and sit in front the telly.

Guest Pistonbroke
I actually enjoy walking him in the rain. It's a bit different if you're on your way to work and are going to be sat in wet clothes all day but walking the dog in the afternoon?

Just wear shorts and a top and it doesn't matter how wet you get. You're only going to go home, change and sit in front the telly.

Same here, although our dog is a Bitch. She doesn't mind the rain but she loves the snow even better, she flips out and goes all mental.

Same here, although our dog is a Bitch. She doesn't mind the rain but she loves the snow even better, she flips out and goes all mental.

Mi isn't a great fan of the rain, he doesn't like to get his arse wet when having a shit the tart.

The snow and sand though, christ he goes apeshit as you say.

To other normal people...at last.

I always wearing shorts when it rains,nothing worse than damp jeans/trousers.Pair of shorts maybe a thin jacket,just get in quick shower,dry shorts T shirt sorted.

Had people moaning its cold everytime I'm on the security desk in reception. I have the air con on between 19 and 21c and they all moan.Its cold out here.

Well you don't bloody work out here I do.

Piss of back to your annoyingly hot offices you din witted bastards.

Everyone of them catches a cold when the winter comes.Serves them bloody right

Lost count the number of times we've had this 'discussion' at home.

Her: Are you seriously not cold?

Me: What do you think, I'm sat here wearing only a pair of shorts, do I look cold?

Her: You must be.

Me: I'm not...(starting to get irritated now)

Her: I bet you are.

Me: Yeah, I'm sitting here next to bollock naked with a cold drink just to prove a point. (Simmering)

Her: It's the sort of thing you'd do.

Me: Fucks sake woman, look at my arms. Do I have goosebumps? No. I'm not fucking cold.

What's wrong with some people.

I had the bloody windows open last night.

I'm with you on that. I do like to have a window open at night. And G and I have had a conversation about 'being out in the rain' but it all got a bit complicated, shall we say, but I do like that so 'we're'

not all the same/beyond help. Are we?