You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RAWK: a warning from history

chauncey

Place is so OTT (and widely read) it actually does more harm to Benitez's reputation - not to mention the outside perception of LFC fans - than good, I think.

Please allow me to rep the shit out of whoever did that 'nerve gas the whole nest' tag.

There was a theory recently from one or two posters that FSG had made up several accounts and infiltrated the site acting as normal fans saying how much they like the owners.

Stats and shit were brought up about people's locations accompanied with their location and join date with their sudden backing for the owners.It was brilliant to watch as it was a mini revolt an others even took note it was the start of something alright,of course the thread was locked and that was the end of it.Pitty.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
The obsession and bitterness towards RAWK is just as bad as some of the dickheads who post on there.

Nah, it really isn't.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
But it is though. Why even start a thread about it? So you dont like the site or the people who post on there. So what just ignore em. You've got a good site here to post on. Fuck em.

Fairly sure people are going to talk about a range of things. That range includes the spastics at RAWK. If you don't like it, maybe you should take your own advice and ignore it?

I assume you post over at RAWK?

I assume you post over at RAWK?

No dont really post on there. Like reading the general gossip section and Art Vandelays Phototshop thread is quite good, thats about it really. If someone annoys me I just tend to ignore them and move to a different thread. Dont see the point in getting wound up and arguing with someone I cant even see.

I take it you must've been banned from there goin off the resenment I get from your post for that site?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
No dont really post on there. Like reading the general gossip section and Art Vandelays Phototshop thread is quite good, thats about it really. If someone annoys me I just tend to ignore them and move to a different thread. Dont see the point in getting wound up and arguing with someone I cant even see.

I take it you must've been banned from there goin off the resenment I get from your post for that site?

Nah, I'd not last two minutes over there. I have opinions and everything.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a strange place is RAWK. I go on quite a bit and post infrequently but it's gone down hill. Around the time of the whole Suarez/Evra thing i put a long blog/post up about how FSG had left Kenny in the shit and hadn't supported Suarez in an appropriate way. It was not offensive, simply bemoaning the situation we were in. They locked it and banned me for a few days. Apparently it was not a topic that should have been discussed.....

It's a strange place is RAWK. I go on quite a bit and post infrequently but it's gone down hill. Around the time of the whole Suarez/Evra thing i put a long blog/post up about how FSG had left Kenny in the shit and hadn't supported Suarez in an appropriate way. It was not offensive, simply bemoaning the situation we were in. They locked it and banned me for a few days. Apparently it was not a topic that should have been discussed.....

Some of the mods on there are dicks.