You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Am I getting this wrong but are you comparing writing following a guilty verdict to the Hillsborough coverage? Really?

Fucking snap out of it.

I don't think he mentioned or suggested anything about Hillsborough.

The massive headline RACIST, based on the verdict of a kangeroo fucking court presided over by Rooney's QC, is fucking disgusting. They even said he wasn't racist, yet RACIST is what they come up with. Genuinely horrific.

I'll not be giving them my money, that's for fucking sure.

Guest ShoePiss
Am I getting this wrong but are you comparing writing following a guilty verdict to the Hillsborough coverage? Really?

Fucking snap out of it.

I think you're getting it wrong, I didn't think the way you did at all. Maybe you haven't seen tomorrow Daily Mirror back page.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I think you're getting it wrong, I didn't think the way you did at all. Maybe you haven't seen tomorrow Daily Mirror back page.

I read a lot of papers for my job, but it's been many years since I've seen such a dreadful headline as that.

Fucking snap out of it.

I think you're getting it wrong.

They should be fucking ashamed of themselves over that back page. Plus the three articles all to come out within a couple of hours of the verdict.

They've smeared Luis, our club, our manager, our owners and our fans.

So much for subjective journalism, this country's media reminds me of North Korea at times. The establishment has spoken, opposition will not be tolerated. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

I think you're getting it wrong.

They should be fucking ashamed of themselves over that back page. Plus the three articles all to come out within a couple of hours of the verdict.

They've smeared Luis, our club, our manager, our owners and our fans.

So much for subjective journalism, this country's media reminds me of North Korea at times. The establishment has spoken, opposition will not be tolerated. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

I thought Brian Reade works for them, bet hes pleased with that!

Guest ShoePiss
477045116.jpg

Luis-Suarez-and-Patrice-E-007.jpg

Is it me or have they whitened up Suarez's complexion in that photo? I'm sure he has a darker tone than that.

Hmm, it's lighter but then so is evra.

Hahaha,

all the clueless soft cunts on here who were hanging on to every word (Maddocks) that dirty ginger cunt was spouting when he was Purslow so called puppet,

ye clueless cunts,you never learn do you!!!!!!!!!!

Trust you to be using this to have a pop at fellow fans. How small minded do you need to be to continue this divisive nonsense?

Trust you to be using this to have a pop at fellow fans. How small minded do you need to be to continue this divisive nonsense?

I might be a lot of things,

but I'm not a gullible soft cunt like you,

I was never taken in by Maddocks (I'm little Christy's mate) or "cut them some slack" Bascombe,

I'd trust any cunt on the planet before a fickle journalist,

How old are you?

50?

Ye soft cunt, wise up, I thought all you Delly mob were "on the ball"