You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumming

Sugar Ape

Your opinion on bum sex  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on bum sex

• I have done some bumming and plan on doing some more.
    • I have done some bumming but it wasn't my cup of tea.
    • I have never bummed anyone but will do if I get the chance.
    • I have never bummed anyone and plan on keeping it that way.
    • I am Tom R

I need to see the size of your biggest toy in action before I can commit to this.

You've heard the Ann summers fire extinguisher joke, right?

In action Bitch, you forgot to say in action.

Bloody amateurs.

That one is still in it's package, I'm even not sure Jenna Jameson could manage it.

Ima gonna put my package in your back door.

Why is everyone going on about dirty willys and shitty dicks? You bunch of amateurs with your amateur fucksticks. That's what she's got a fucking mouth for! Clean it up nice and shiny.

might attempt to slot my missus up the brown-eye tomorrow night, we are staying in a shaftesbury hotel after all....

if she don't let me then i might fuck her off. it's cup final weekend after all and she is drivin home for the weekend so i can stay in london for the match. wont have to be there when she moves out.

up to her.

Go on, I'll bite

You must have heard it, it's almost as old as hermes?

From Ann Summers Ltd

We thank you for your recent order. You requested a large red vibrator as pictured in our wall display.

Please re-select as this is a fire extinguisher.

• 3 years later...

might attempt to slot my missus up the brown-eye tomorrow night, we are staying in a shaftesbury hotel after all....

if she don't let me then i might fuck her off. it's cup final weekend after all and she is drivin home for the weekend so i can stay in london for the match. wont have to be there when she moves out.

up to her.

And now you've bought a house together!

No from what I remember that week we had tickets to see Marina & The Diamonds in Notting Hill at some church but she cancelled so me and the missus at the time went out and got hammered instead culminating in me getting thrown out of the little Italy bar in soho then her stomping off down the road arguing with me and sitting in doorways like a fucking child. Looks wise she is by far the best looking girl I've ever had as a missus, personality wise i'd rather go out with Trumo.

• Upvote 2