You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit films you've never seen.

Ezekiel 25:17

I have never seen Titanic, Cocktail or Dirty Dancing.

I never will see Titanic, Cocktail or Dirty Dancing.

I do like films (which is why I will never watch Titanic, Cocktail or Dirty Dancing.), but of all the films above, I've only seen Juno and Rollerball (the James Caan one - it's probably been remade since with Vinny Jones or something).

I've seen Gigi, which is what I thought you meant, Zeke. Then to be sure, I looked up Gigli just in case it wasn't a deliberately dismissive typo, and saw it was a slated film with the following synopsis:

The violent story about how a criminal lesbian, a tough-guy hit-man with a heart of gold, and a retarded man came to be best friends through a hostage, starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez.

So I can now safely say I never will see Titanic, Cocktail, Dirty Dancing or Gigli.

I have never seen Titanic, Cocktail or Dirty Dancing.

I never will see Titanic, Cocktail or Dirty Dancing.

I do like films (which is why I will never watch Titanic, Cocktail or Dirty Dancing.), but of all the films above, I've only seen Juno and Rollerball (the James Caan one - it's probably been remade since with Vinny Jones or something).

I've seen Gigi, which is what I thought you meant, Zeke. Then to be sure, I looked up Gigli just in case it wasn't a deliberately dismissive typo, and saw it was a slated film with the following synopsis:

The violent story about how a criminal lesbian, a tough-guy hit-man with a heart of gold, and a retarded man came to be best friends through a hostage, starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez.

So I can now safely say I never will see Titanic, Cocktail, Dirty Dancing or Gigli.

Haha, I'm seeing that film in a totally different light now, I may watch it afterall.

Titanic, mamma mia, pearl harbour was a good shout, eat pray love, sex and the city, saw 77 - well, any saw film. They seem very popular but always thought they seemed like a pile of shit. Can't be bothered thinking of anymore but could go on for ages on this one.

Are you in the wrong thread mate? Not sure either of them films received anything other than a generally positive reception.
Just going for a bit of controversy, most sane people on here know not to watch sex in the twatting city.

The 2 films in question just had awful, awful trailers that put me off ever seeing them despite the rave reviews.

Y'know just really shit films that you know are shite and have never gotten around to seeing;

1 Gigli

2 The Box

3 Catwoman

4 The Cable Fella

5 Rollerball

Catwoman is actually so genuinely awful I really enjoy watching it. When I watch it I'm looking forward to all my 'favourite' scenes which are so bad I groan with a smile on my face:

- the bit where she plays basketball with her cat abilities

- the bit where the baddy says "its over for you" and she says "ITS... OVERTIME..."

- the catnip scene

- the sushi scene

- the fact that she's posessed by the egyptian cat god who has granted her the skills... the skills of... a cat (don't remember that from batman: Year One do you?)

- A moisturizer that turns peoples faces into marble

God, its so awful I would actually buy it on DVD if I saw it for a few quid. Its brilliantly awful. Fair play to Hallie Berry, the woman who could turn me 100% straight, for turning up at the Razzies and thanking the producers for casting her in 'that piece of shit movie':

[YOUTUBE]U-7s_yeQuDg[/YOUTUBE]

Honorable mention to HB for being in one of my most favourite embarrasingly shit movies - Die Another Day:

- DNA changing to alter peoples appearances?

- Invisible car?

Fucking hell.

I watched the first 7 minutes of Armageddon as somebody I like said it was their favourite film ever. 7 minutes is the ABSOLUTE maximum I could give it as he was a friend.

A harrowing 7 minutes that was.

Sex and the City is a given, really, but Pearl Harbour is a good shout. I would rather have the DVD box shoved into my eye-socket than watch even a second of it.

As a general rule I don't watch anything that ends in "2", "3" etc. (Godfather is obviously the exception that proves the rule), but I did watch the 'new' Star Wars film. It was so disgustingly terrible, I didn't watch the other two. (Was it two?)

Shamefully, I sat through all of Four Weddings and A Funeral. It just seemed acceptable at the time...