You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

As ludicrous as it sound I genuinely believe they are both compromised.

Neither really tries to hide it either, hidden in plain sight all along.

I genuinely do as well, I wasnt being flippant. The most important thing for them is their own position, everything else is subordinate to this.

7 hours ago, CapeRed said:

You mean the FBI who denied there was an issue with the laptop and one of whom admitted lying about Russia colluding with trump. Left and right in the US are all flawed. Check out the Pellosis while you are at it and all the other fuckers ,in congress and the senate , lining their pockets . From both parties.

Yes, those guys.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I reckon Trump knows that he’s fucked. 

If you’re first reaction to an FBI raid is to say that they’ve planted evidence, you’re probably saying that as you’re pretty sure that they’re going to find some incriminating evidence. 

Same, in fact I think that's the main reason he ran for PotUS so he could claim presidential protection.  

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sorry, obviously not that. But for all the other things he's been up to.  He's clearly a corrupt fucker.

I think he has two full buckets of problems - those that relate to his business dealings pre-POTUS and then anything that happened as POTUS.

He is being prosecuted for both separately. 

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think he has two full buckets of problems - those that relate to his business dealings pre-POTUS and then anything that happened as POTUS.

He is being prosecuted for both separately. 

The NY one is state, correct? The post PotUS is Federal? 
It's a very confusing (to me) system and it's hard to keep up with what the cunt is being charged with & by whom.  

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

The NY one is state, correct? The post PotUS is Federal? 
It's a very confusing (to me) system and it's hard to keep up with what the cunt is being charged with & by whom.  

There are two - one is Federal (SDNY) and one is state (NY AG). Both of those have to do with tax fraud and loans.

Anything during his time as POTUS is Federal.

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

There are two - one is Federal (SDNY) and one is state (NY AG). Both of those have to do with tax fraud and loans.

Anything during his time as POTUS is Federal.

Thanks for the clarification.  I wasn't aware their were 2 NY cases against.  Be highly iron if after all his misdeeds like a previous gangster he was done on tax fraud. 

9 hours ago, CapeRed said:

You mean the FBI who denied there was an issue with the laptop and one of whom admitted lying about Russia colluding with trump. Left and right in the US are all flawed. Check out the Pellosis while you are at it and all the other fuckers ,in congress and the senate , lining their pockets . From both parties.

#BothSides

lols

7 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Yeah, like, they're all the same, man...

And who are you calling the left in the US? Pelosi??

Apologies u r correct Pelosi is nowhere near left. My point was badly made . What I meant was that power is abused by democrats and republicans often with the aid , so it seems, of the FBI/DoJ.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CapeRed said:

Yep politicians across the globe are in it to profit themselves and use of the police FBI or equivalents in each country to help it along is not a rare occurrence.

Ok.

Just want to make sure - you feel there is a chance that the FBI (with the Director Trump appointed) planted evidence at Mar a Lago? 

That is what we were talking about.

Sources at the Pentagon say he's going to be grand juried in the morning and put in the state Pen with Purple Aki who was arrested on vacation for feeling the muscles of Latino men on Venice Beach without written permission, he will then be bummed to death. Nobody will know more about being bummed to death than him, it's beautiful.

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Sources at the Pentagon say he's going to be grand juried in the morning and put in the state Pen with Purple Aki who was arrested on vacation for feeling the muscles of Latino men on Venice Beach without written permission, he will then be bummed to death. Nobody will know more about being bummed to death than him, it's beautiful.

Well that would be a good start to the weekend if it happens.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Ok.

Just want to make sure - you feel there is a chance that the FBI (with the Director Trump appointed) planted evidence at Mar a Lago? 

That is what we were talking about.

No I haven’t said any such thing and I am sure the truth will out. After all I am sure the FBI had valid reasons for the Russian collusion investigation and I wonder how the FBI and media would have reacted if the owner of that laptop had the surname Trump.