You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, Kieve Kev said:

Ah the old guilty until proven guilty shit, you bunch of dickless pricks. 

First post.  Fuck off, JP.

For what it's worth, it's not "guilty until proven innocent". It's "not proven fit to serve as a Supreme Court justice for the rest of his life until credible allegations of sexual assault have been investigated".  You fannyless twat.

• Upvote 1

This reminds me of the time my mate swore blind it was momo sissoko

in the pub and got pissed off when fake momo told him to fuck off and stop pestering him. Now if Kavanaugh had chucked beer over Mick Hucknall that is worthy of appointment to the supreme court, UB40 meh.

Ludington] said that the altercation happened after a UB40 concert on Sept. 25, when he and a group of people went to Demery’s and were drinking pints. At one point, they were sitting near a man who, they thought, resembled Ali Campbell, the lead singer of UB40.

“We’re trying to figure out if it’s him,” he said.

When the man noticed Mr. Ludington, Mr. Kavanaugh and the others looking at him, he objected and told them to stop it, adding an expletive, Mr. Ludington said.

Mr. Kavanaugh cursed, he said, and then “threw his beer at the guy.”

https://amp.slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/kavanaugh-ub40-yale-bar-fight-dudley-demrys-police-report-ice-glass-ear.html?__twitter_impression=true

They should reshoot the return of the Jedi with Donald Trump instead of the Emperor.

"I spoke to Luke Skywalker. He came to my place. He had that sword waving around but he was in awe of me, let me tell you, both him and his father know the Emperor has a very, very big, a brain.

'We're building this big beautiful space thing, a station, it's beautiful, believe me.

We've got Ewoks, spilling over our borders. They're rapists, they bring rats and disease and crime. I sat down with one of them and we talked, and we fell in love.  

• Upvote 1