You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

That video is sure to capture the hearts and minds of any right-thinking sporting fan across the water, in Colombia and elsewhere.

The day we weren't relegated because the opposition keeper took a bung from a betting syndicate and we were the beneficiaries.

A real good time story. Get it to Hollywood.

5 hours ago, Pidge said:

Genuinely astonishing take from this guy. I assume Jürgen celebrated a goal wrong so fuck basic human empathy.

State of his Twitter biography. I always wonder why people go to the effort of writing these things anyway. Also, his Twitter profile picture is of a DVD of 2000s sitcom Cold Feet. Maybe it's an in-joke? 

Screenshot_2021-02-10-19-46-22-33_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

5 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

State of his Twitter biography. I always wonder why people go to the effort of writing these things anyway. Also, his Twitter profile picture is of a DVD of 2000s sitcom Cold Feet. Maybe it's an in-joke? 

Loads of bitters posted that picture as Klopp said Allison had Cold Feet before kicking the ball to the Man City players on Sunday.

To be fair to them I haven't seen much cuntery off them apart from the odd "let's not stop to their lever" comments.

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Loads of bitters posted that picture as Klopp said Allison had Cold Feet before kicking the ball to the Man City players on Sunday.

To be fair to them I haven't seen much cuntery off them apart from the odd "let's not stop to their lever" comments.

Christ - what a bunch of sad bastards.

14 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Just had a look at this TL, so there's the "Jurgen should show respect too" tweet followed by a load of him berating people who aren't showing Klopp enough respect over his mother's death. Absolutely shameless hypocrisy. 

45 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I remember when they won in 1995 imediately it was "when was the last time you won anything" there was no power shift talk then but Im confident 1 trophy in 25 years will be deemed as huge success the blues putting the city on the Map!

April 1995 we won the league cup, bit of a shit put down from the blues.

• Upvote 1

He's saying that no one was arsed about it until it was Liverpool.

Obviously hasn't seen the trophy rooms at Barcelona, Real Madrid, Ajax, milan or Bayern. All of who think it's a big deal in both of it's guises. English clubs alway used to turn their noses up at it. 

When Sao Paolo beat us the whole city stopped when they had the parade. 

But then again, Evertonians aren't familiar with trophy rooms. There isn't even one at Woodison.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

"People's lives matter more!" certainly seems to have gone out the window at the "People's" club, doesnt it? Fucking hypocrites.

Called one out on it earlier in the season and he had nothing to say apart from "so what?".

Hasnt been one null and void shout this season now their beloved Man City are top and they had a little cup run. Strange that isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Called one out on it earlier in the season and he had nothing to say apart from "so what?".

Hasnt been one null and void shout this season now their beloved Man City are top and they had a little cup run. Strange that isn't it?

Cunts , I’d love 5 minutes line in a room with that Ian a roll I’d kick his skinny lying teeth in