You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Todays games

James Dean

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say though, what might have been if Ryan Giggs had played for us for the past 20 years rather than for that shower? He's an astonishing player, really.

meh he has had a great career no doubt but the wankfest everytime he does something half good (same with Scholes) is way over the top

Guest davelfc
Have to say though, what might have been if Ryan Giggs had played for us for the past 20 years rather than for that shower? He's an astonishing player, really.

He would have played almost every single game for Wales, come back injured most times and been retired 5 years by now, knackered.

He would have played almost every single game for Wales, come back injured most times and been retired 5 years by now, knackered.

Yes, Fergie has never pandered to the FA of that little province where they apparently like to sing in valleys.

The canny shithouse.

Was a blatant pen but Chelsea were utter wank, they didn't deserve a draw. Looks like we have to wait until the final when one of the Spanish teams might beat ManU. At this rate, this shite ManU team are going to fluke another CL win.

All this talk of brown envelopes and conspiracies is Evertonian behaviour which they have made a lifetime habit of where we are concerned. Blame the success of rivals on luck/media/a worldwide conspiracy whilst denying our own failures have anything to do with ourselves.

Yes it was a clear, clear penalty but it was only a month ago United themelves were coming out of Stamford Bridge for the second time in two seasons feeling let down by the same referee who we ourselves slaughter every time he refs us in Martin Atkinson.

Correct. Been banging this drum so long i've all but given up.

Quarter final of the European cup and the home fans are coming in late then sitting on their hands for 90 minutes. Torres must be wondering what the fuck he's done.

He won't. He knew what he was doing when he made the move. He decided it was the best move for his career, and so far, in the quarters of the CL, he's already up in what is obviously his train of thought. He'll also be in the Champions league again next year, something he wouldn't have with us. I'm not defending him, but this obsession that he will somehow be regretting the move and pining for us like a teenage Bieber fan, is ludicrous. He left for what he thought was a bigger and better thing, and absolutely no one will know how it worked out until he retires and he gets to count his medals, which his how he wants to be judged. He wants prizes not idolatry.

Sure the bump in pay is helping.

By all means, you can call him a lot of things, but I don't think greedy is fair. This is the same player who took a pay cut from his boyhood team, in order to join us.

By all means, you can call him a lot of things, but I don't think greedy is fair. This is the same player who took a pay cut from his boyhood team, in order to join us.

Back when he came to Anfield I'd agree but for Torres who is supposed to be in the top 5 strikers. Surely there were better options then Chelski? I think they have a massive rebuilding job on their hands.

They have a good back four and Lumpard, the rest of the side are quickly looking their age!

Back when he came to Anfield I'd agree but for Torres who is supposed to be in the top 5 strikers. Surely there were better options then Chelski? I think they have a massive rebuilding job on their hands.

They have a good back four and Lumpard, the rest of the side are quickly looking their age!

When he joined them he said something along the lines of the "the owner has a commitment to bringing in top quality players again. They signed David Luiz on the same day, they have been trying desperately to sign Neymar. I think they will win more than us over the next 5 years (which will be the end of his career). I don't like it, and I despise those fucking cunts, but Roman will start investing some serious cash again, in my opinion.

Who were these other options? The only other club in world football that had £50 million ready to transfer into our account, was Man City, who despite having 30 strikers on their books already, had already spent another £24-28m on Dzeko in that transfer window.

There was nowhere else for him to go, and it seemed clear that his relationship with us as a club had deteriorated to the point where he was in a constant sulk. He needed to leave when he did, for our sakes more than his.

Torres is finished, he'll never be the force he was when he was a Red. I feel immense pleasure in knowing we enjoyed Torres' best years, that we used him and used him until he broke and is now totally spent. It really does please me, it's almost an orgasmic sensation.

Edit: And what's happened to Essien? He was a beast of a player once upon a time. He was second best to Michael fucking Carrick last night.

Torres is finished, he'll never be the force he was when he was a Red. I feel immense pleasure in knowing we enjoyed Torres' best years, that we used him and used him until he broke and is now totally spent. It really does please me, it's almost an orgasmic sensation.

Edit: And what's happened to Essien? He was a beast of a player once upon a time. He was second best to Michael fucking Carrick last night.

As a human being and Catholic, I'm thoroughly ashamed to admit it.

But I wholeheartedly and jismically agree.

As a human being and Catholic, I'm thoroughly ashamed to admit it.

But I wholeheartedly and jismically agree.

Why feel guilty about about wishing ill towards Torres, when you are part of the largest worldwide peado organisation in the world? Spare some shame for your own church.

Why feel guilty about about wishing ill towards Torres, when you are part of the largest worldwide peado organisation in the world? Spare some shame for your own church.

Er, I was joking mate. Might not have been funny, but didn't think someone would take it to that extreme.

Apologies for setting you off on a high horse, but unfortunately for you, I'm not part of any "peado (sic) organisation" you're trying to have a snipe at.

Try someone else please.

Excelllent goals by Stoke. Nice shot from Jones and Etherington did well to keep the defender away from the ball. Also Hoilett's goal was fucking brilliant the way he stole the ball from the defender. He looks very sharp, better than any of our "wingers".

HT and only one post on today's games. A fair statement on the level of interest left for the remainder of the season?

Any point to hoping that Stoke might be able to capitalise on that 2nd goal against Spurs?