You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you hate more?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate more?

• man u
    • chelsea

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to OP he's said he's new to the game and from America where i'd imagine without knowing all the history that Chelsea fans are at least as annoying as Man U fans, what with all the Cohen stuff, several high profile CL games and now the Torres transfer.

It's really, really not close though. It's like asking 'what's worse? A slightly itchy ballbag or full blown aids?' In fact, that's exactly how I see Chelsea, as a slightly itchy ballbag.

In fact I might try and get this going to the tune of 'only sing when you're winning' at the next game v Chelsea

You're just a slightly itchy ballbag

slightly itchy baaaalllllllbag

you're just a slightly itchy ballbag.

I can confirm that I do hate Chelsea. Horrible club and I feel hate for them. I certainly don't pity them in any way. There cunts and I hate them.

However, don't even get me started on the Mancs. Yes, they are a proper football club unlike Chelsea. But I'd celebrate the death of every single person every linked to Man Utd like it was Christmas Day. Yes, there would be "friendly fire” casualties and we may lose some half decent people, and in my case, my mother. But I’d accept that.

Chelsea dont even register on my hatred, I pity them and laugh.

Everton then Manchester United.

This.

I despise Everton far more than Utd. A horrible football club who exist only to wallow in their own self-pity and inferiority complex which they are only too happy to nurture to explain their own continued failure on the pitch.

Can't stand Utd, but at least they are ambitious and have been walking the walk as well as talk the talk.

Chelsea? Horrible, but, in the scheme of things a nothing-club who have got lucky and made some use of their good fortune.

My main reason for hating the Mancs is the fact that they are the luckiest bastards going,on and off the field.

Apart from 7 minutes inury time v Sheff Wed when 1 0 down circa 93 or 2 goals in injury time v Bayern or Mongo sending Van Der Sar the wrong way but slipping and hitting the post or 50 dodgy penalties etc.

Off the field they had the Luftwaffe bomb Old Trafford and clear a site for a modern stadium with land 40 years before everybody else was thinking about it.

Avoiding the Michael Knighton takeover just in time before they found out he was a fake.

Timing their marketing just as Sky pumped millions in to the game and getting Sky to pump money in to them through 5-10% ownership of the club.

And the biggest one of all is Mark fuckin Robins saving Purple Nose from getting sacked in 1990 alongside getting their act together just as we started our own demise.

There are plenty of others too but i think you get the drift.

As for Cheski,once Abramovich gets bored they will go back to being a top half/European team again.

Guest San Don

chelshit are just an irritation like a pimple on your bum. In comparison united are a fucking massive pain like piles that give you grief every time you have a shit!

They've won 18 league titles and are getting close to a 19th.

I hate it, but you can't deny it deserves respect. I hate Taggart, but I can't deny he deserves respect.

fuck no.

what they've achieved is very impressive but i dont feel any need to show them respect for achieving it.

I've met Liverpool fans who wanted United to beat chelsea in the 2008 CL cos they knocked us out. staggering.

only last week a Liverpool fan told me he'd rather united won the league this year than Torres and Chelsea.

unbelievable.

I couldn't watch that European Cup Final. There was just no good outcome whatsoever. First final I hadn't watched in probably 25-30 years.

I couldn't watch that European Cup Final. There was just no good outcome whatsoever. First final I hadn't watched in probably 25-30 years.

I was somewhere between Broome and Darwin and heard the result on the radio. Still haven't seen anything of it other than pictures of terry crying.

my cousin is a chelsea fan. he went to moscow but can't even still can't even talk about it. not that I'm that interested in hearing anyway.

United make my blood boil with the rage of hatred I have for them. Its not the fans, as I have work colleagues who are Utd fans, it's the incredible way they get away with almost every obvious foul, extra- extra- extra time until they score and the obvious fear they put in every ref which in my opinion gives them about 10 extra points per year. They are a very good side but have been given, and continue to be given, massive advantages by the shitbag FA who won't stand up to them.

Without bring Rafa into this too much, he was spot on with his rant.

Corrupt fuckers.

problem with Everton, especially for those whove never lived in Merseyside will think, yeah there not a bad club, they do ok.

but when you live and work with the supporters, you'll soon tire of them.

come to Liverpool the day after Liverpool have lost a game, youll see plenty of Everton shirts around the city.

It's a tough question. With manure looking to jump Liverpool with a 19th league title we'd all like to see them fall short to Arsenal, but man do I really hate those douchers in London. What do you think?

Do you support Liverpool?

It's not tough at all. Utd all the way.

Chelsea are an irrelevance who's supporters like to play at being our main rivals.

Well they're not, they're fuck all.

I also loathe Gooner fans. It's like some cruel cosmic irony, that the fans who least deserve to see good football now get it all the time. They spend all their time taunting the opposing fans instead of celebrating their own team's play. It's maddening. Deep down they're still George Graham's people - the way they shout 'hoof' even when a goalkeeper kicks the ball sums up their boneheaded stupidity. Classless fans watching classy football.

I also loathe Gooner fans. It's like some cruel cosmic irony, that the fans who least deserve to see good football now get it all the time. They spend all their time taunting the opposing fans instead of celebrating their own team's play. It's maddening. Deep down they're still George Graham's people - the way they shout 'hoof' even when a goalkeeper kicks the ball sums up their boneheaded stupidity. Classless fans watching classy football.

A lad I go the match with is good mates with a few Arsenal fans that stems from staying in the same hotel as them for the 2001 FA Cup Final in Cardiff and whilst he says that they're decent lads, he also maintains that they've got some seriously bizarre views on the game; such as the fact that they honestly think there's a conspiracy to stop them from winning the League, citing the recent Diaby sending off against Newcastle as further proof of this.

Yeah, because you're a cert to blow a 4-0 lead with half an hour to go when you've got ten man, aren't you?