You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa will be sacked after world club champs

adidas samba

Us children of Rafa would not be bringing it up if it weren't for people trying to defend Roy's inate shitness by saying the squad he was left was poor.

I'd happily defend Rafa all day and feel reeeeeaallllly good about it.

But the fact remains that a section of our 'support' allowed Benitez to be sacked, even called for it, and that's a tragedy. That mouth-breathers could possibly have a say in the future of this football club was a laughable notion not too long ago.

'Time was right'...my arse. Throwing away 2-3 years worth of team building and youth team set-up, yeah the 'time was right' to jack all that in, start again with our pot of piss. Let's all check back in and see where we are in 2017 and see if it's 'time' again.

Then let's see if our new manager has bought a comparable striker to Nando, and a comparable keeper to Pepe, for starters.

And you'll get people rolling eyes at this, and saying to 'move on', and I think it's out of inadequacy that they say these things. They feel totally alienated because they have no strong emotion towards Rafa, and so they don't feel like it's worth talking about, ergo they feel that they're missing something.

You're missing everything, if you can be passive about Rafa's departure from the club and claim it to be 'the right time' then I think you ought to ask yourself why this is.

The penny is beginning to drop with our fans.

Last season i was tired of all the off the field bickering that was going on with the owners and Rafa.

Rafa's a decent man and a top Manager but he took his eye off the ball and Purslow spotted a weakness and any soft gullible clueless gobshite that fell for Hodgson being the right man for Liverpool really is a clueless whopper of epic proportions.

I've still to find a soul on this big planet of our to show me on what part of Hodgson's C.V that merited being given one of the 5 biggest club jobs in the world

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us children of Rafa would not be bringing it up if it weren't for people trying to defend Roy's inate shitness by saying the squad he was left was poor.

But the fact remains that a section of our 'support' allowed Benitez to be sacked, even called for it, and that's a tragedy. That mouth-breathers could possibly have a say in the future of this football club was a laughable notion not too long ago.

'Time was right'...my arse. Throwing away 2-3 years worth of team building and youth team set-up, yeah the 'time was right' to jack all that in, start again with our pot of piss. Let's all check back in and see where we are in 2017 and see if it's 'time' again.

Then let's see if our new manager has bought a comparable striker to Nando, and a comparable keeper to Pepe, for starters.

And you'll get people rolling eyes at this, and saying to 'move on', and I think it's out of inadequacy that they say these things. They feel totally alienated because they have no strong emotion towards Rafa, and so they don't feel like it's worth talking about, ergo they feel that they're missing something.

You're missing everything, if you can be passive about Rafa's departure from the club and claim it to be 'the right time' then I think you ought to ask yourself why this is.

1292924219876.jpg

I'm sorry you won't find a bigger Rafa fan than my self, but that is just fucking embarrassing.

I direct the same argument at Kenny Dalglish.

He's a relic of a bygone age and he should remain that way. He's not the messiah anymore, he's going to be 60 next year, let's leave him wrapped in lucite for eternity so as to preserve his aura.

And you can fuck off with this shit as well.

And you can fuck off with this shit as well.

Fucking grow up and see the big picture. Fucking knee-jerk 'Kenny' mentions send some of you fucking loopy. Deal with it.

Funnnneeeeeee is a wum and not a red. Think he needs to be banned for his own good..

Give a shit, it's just chatting bollocks on the internet, I'll get over it.

Rafa brought Kenny back in from the cold.

And I don't think Kenny exactly pushed for Rafa to remain.

That's my problem with Kenny, a lot of unanswered questions from between the time he was appointed and when Rafa was sacked, to the point where he says it was time for Rafa to go in his book, to him applying for the job himself.

First impressions of that sequence of events...not cool, Kenny.

Fucking grow up and see the big picture. Fucking knee-jerk 'Kenny' mentions send some of you fucking loopy. Deal with it.

You described Kenny as a relic, if he was that much of a relic why did Benitez bring him back to work with our future?

And besides describing him as a relic is just utterly disrespectful.

So in summary, you're a cunt.

That's my problem with Kenny, a lot of unanswered questions from between the time he was appointed and when Rafa was sacked, to the point where he says it was time for Rafa to go in his book, to him applying for the job himself.

Oh do fuck off you utter, utter tit.

God knows why Benitez is hero worshipped by some, I don't hate him, I don't love him. I'm just meh about him.

But now all his bestest supporters are ripping into Aldo about him on Twitter, a club legend getting ripped to shreds by gobshites on twitter because his opinion is different.

Wow, all this divide. Forget footy manager, Rafa would be a great politician.

The penny is beginning to drop with our fans.

Last season i was tired of all the off the field bickering that was going on with the owners and Rafa.

Rafa's a decent man and a top Manager but he took his eye off the ball and Purslow spotted a weakness and any soft gullible clueless gobshite that fell for Hodgson being the right man for Liverpool really is a clueless whopper of epic proportions.

I've still to find a soul on this big planet of our to show me on what part of Hodgson's C.V that merited being given one of the 5 biggest club jobs in the world

English and a media darling.

LMA manager of the year as well.

Those are obviously the qualities that attracted the board.

it's all true I tells ya, a blue nose taxi driver told me the other day...i see the medication is wearing off

God knows why Benitez is hero worshipped by some, I don't hate him, I don't love him. I'm just meh about him.

But now all his bestest supporters are ripping into Aldo about him on Twitter, a club legend getting ripped to shreds by gobshites on twitter because his opinion is different.

So the current divide among fans still remains Rafas fault????

No way does whoever appointed Hodgson shoulder any blame? Or all the blame in fact.

Oh do fuck off you utter, utter tit.

I think funnee as a point.

Dalglish as sat on his hands for the last 6 months and could have been more vocal against the Owners but kept his counsel in the hope of getting the job himself.

I remember Hodgson press conference and Broughton said about Kenny "that they had bigger and better plans for him"!!!!

We're still waiting for those plans to materialise,I do believe Kenny could and should have thought about the long term good of the club instead of only considering what was good for Kenny.

For a cautious, defensive manager under Benitez we were nearly always near the top of the goalscoring charts.

Hmmm. In the indifferent seasons we were 35, 26 and 42 goals behind the actual top scorers. 05/05 was only 57 goals.

Even 07/08 (with Torres in full flow) and 08/09 were augmented by the "ah fuck it" finishes.

He also has arguably the lowest winning total in Spanish history.

He can be defended on numerous counts but that's a fair shout, especially when you consider we had the players to have done more.

I'm sorry but Rafa is a bigger club legend than Aldo will ever be, that post is utterly skewed.

English and a media darling.

LMA manager of the year as well.

Those are obviously the qualities that attracted the board.

Coop, who won the 2 managerial awards last season?

Hodgson and Redkapp,both darlings of the fleet street mafia.

Who should have won it?

That dirty greasy slimey Itie,he was only in his 1st season in the Premiership and it was the only time Chelsea had won the coveted double,nah we can't give that spic cunt the award,he's got no BULLDOG spirit!!!!!!!!

(tongue in cheek Mods)

I think funnee as a point.

Dalglish as sat on his hands for the last 6 months and could have been more vocal against the Owners but kept his counsel in the hope of getting the job himself.

I remember Hodgson press conference and Broughton said about Kenny "that they had bigger and better plans for him"!!!!

We're still waiting for those plans to materialise,I do believe Kenny could and should have thought about the long term good of the club instead of only considering what was good for Kenny.

I don't know what happened with Kenny, I know he wasn't entirely happy about Rafa going he said so on a BBC interview.

And I know he was more than pissed off about what Broughton said about him at the press conference.

But to tacitly agree to Benitez's removal which is basically what Funee is saying well I just can't believe that.

I cant see why vitriol against people who dont get all misty eyed over Rafa,some of us dont rate Roy either.

Rafa's gone,same as Shanks,Paisley,Fagan,Evans,Souness(thank fuck) et al and we just have to move on too.

Unfortunately,at the moment we have got a caretaker manager in who is doing a pretty poor job of it to say the least but there will very soon be an end to this chapter and a new man will hopefully move us on.

I would like to see him gone now but i feel NESV might wait until the summer until more managers are available to take over so we might just have to grin and bear it a bit longer.

BTW,the Red Sox are paying some new player over the equivalent of £300k a week and signing another big name in the summer too.

I just hope they are prepared to use that sort of money with us!

Hmmm. In the indifferent seasons we were 35, 26 and 42 goals behind the actual top scorers. 05/05 was only 57 goals.

Even 07/08 (with Torres in full flow) and 08/09 were augmented by the "ah fuck it" finishes.

He also has arguably the lowest winning total in Spanish history.

He can be defended on numerous counts but that's a fair shout, especially when you consider we had the players to have done more.

We're we near the top though.

I'm sorry but Rafa is a bigger club legend than Aldo will ever be, that post is utterly skewed.

Your logic is fucking 'skewed'. Why is it a competition? Why must Rafa always be better than someone?

So the current divide among fans still remains Rafas fault????

No way does whoever appointed Hodgson shoulder any blame? Or all the blame in fact.

Trying not to sound childish here but he started it. Any divide in the fanbase boils down to Rafa. Be it his fault or anyone elses, that's just the case.