You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shaun Wright-Phillips

cole7

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rou Hodgson really doesnt know how to spot a good player. If he's not English or Scandanavian and late 20's then he doesnt want to know.

Hence why he is not the manager to take LFC forward or more importantly adopt the Henry plan of value for money and briniging our own talent through

If they(its not even we) are even thinking about signing SWP I will visit a hypnotist and have him hypnotise me to forget all about football, and I will take up curling instead. I doubt it will work though

SWP is fucking utter shite. And why cant I give negative rep to the retarded threadstarter?

Guest TesticleOReilly
I wouldnt sign Shaun Wright because everywhere he goes his dad does too,and hes a prize prick.

Wouldn't worry about it, the only place SWP goes is towards the corner flag, before putting the ball onto the other corner flag.

When people say 'awful player', do they mean he is an awful player now?

Because when he was at his first spell at Man City, he was fantastic. That was ages ago, granted, but at £5 million, he would upgrade the squad, as he is better than Babel / Jovanovic... even on current form.

If we could get him back to the form he showed before Chelsea bought him then great. I think it is worth a punt, as long as he isn't first choice and is simply upgrading over a Babel type player.

A big no from me on the SWP fella.

I have no idea what players we should sign but I would like players with some degree of pace and good technical ability.

I am sure Henry had a look at the bollocks of a summer Roy has just had and I would like to think it will not be left to him who we sign.

Because when he was at his first spell at Man City, he was fantastic. That was ages ago, granted, but at £5 million, he would upgrade the squad, as he is better than Babel / Jovanovic... even on current form.

If we could get him back to the form he showed before Chelsea bought him then great. I think it is worth a punt, as long as he isn't first choice and is simply upgrading over a Babel type player.

You gotta be seriously mentally retarded. Go see a doctor please.

Guest TesticleOReilly

No he wasn't. He had one good season, not outstanding, and through a combination of being young, quick, English, pushed in the media by a certain pundit and Chelsea's policy of buying anyone semi-decent he was transformed into the next great world beater. He was shite, he is shite, and if he plays for us he'll find a way to be even shiter.

No he wasn't. He had one good season, not outstanding, and through a combination of being young, quick, English, pushed in the media by a certain pundit and Chelsea's policy of buying anyone semi-decent he was transformed into the next great world beater. He was shite, he is shite, and if he plays for us he'll find a way to be even shiter.

Fair enough, we'll have to disagree there.

I would be disappointed if he was bring bought for first choice. However if he was being bought to improve ouf English quota, give us a different options to Maxi / Kuyt on the right, as he's quicker / more direct - plus being cheaper than what we can get for Babel... I wouldn't have a problem.

But really we should be looking for someone like N'zogbia or Young over SWP.

....... However if he was being bought to improve ouf English quota, give us a different options to Maxi / Kuyt on the right, as he's quicker / more direct - plus being cheaper than what we can get for Babel... I wouldn't have a problem.

But really we should be looking for someone like N'zogbia or Young over SWP.

we already have other options for the RM...that very BAD overpriced RB, glen johnson, would convert to RM easily...i believe he has even played on the right wing previously.

when torres goes in january, ngog and kuyt between them will have to kick on as strikers, and that's the time for johnson to move up the right side. also we have that hungarian striker on loan??? time to bring the talented kid back to anfield me thinks.