You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at that facebook group he started he used a picture of Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music. I think we've found his dirty little secret - he's an avid SoM fan.

I'm a bit of a fan myself, however i have hormones and a vagina.

I was going to neg him for that but then realised that I had sung the next line to the song. For this I hit myself hard in the head.

Ouch.

Has it een 2 weeks with that avatar yet? bump the thread and i'll donate my tenner as soon as i'm back from town.

I once did a 36 year old when I was 16. It was a one night only job. I did have to lie about my age though to get it.

My mrs went out with someone 7 years older than her from when she was 14!! That shit is just wrong! He turned out to be a weirdo and bullied himself into staying with him for 4 years. He was violent and sexually weird!

Any age gap is fine as long as they are legal.

I know one cunt who is going to get 40 next year he has a 14 year old daughter and is doing her schoolmates (14-15)... I would kick him in his balls if it was my daughter...

I'd twat him everywhere even if it wasn't my daughter, the cunt would be lucky if he knew where his penis was by the time i'd finished with him.

Fucking well out of order!

I know one cunt who is going to get 40 next year he has a 14 year old daughter and is doing her schoolmates (14-15)... I would kick him in his balls if it was my daughter...

My biggest gap was 12 - years...I was 28 and she was 16...

Yep, he's a Paedophile

Yep, he's a Paedophile

I don´t know if he is phedophil but he is sick. He was always doing young girls between 15-17....but I remember him from time when I was teenager and he was in his early twenties. Now he is 16-17 years older and still likes young girls.

Just forgot that he is old cunt already.

Normal 15 year girls don´t give a fuck about him. He acts like somekind of gangsta but in reality he is big zero. Shagging young girls is the only thing he can do, to look like gangsta in his own eyes. Most of the girls he gets are gipsy.

I don´t know if he is phedophil but he is sick. He was always doing young girls between 15-17....but I remember him from time when I was teenager and he was in his early twenties. Now he is 16-17 years older and still likes young girls.

Just forgot that he is old cunt already.

Normal 15 year girls don´t give a fuck about him. He acts like somekind of gangsta but in reality he is big zero. Shagging young girls is the only thing he can do, to look like gangsta in his own eyes. Most of the girls he gets are gipsy.

This is a first class post.

I am going to get my rep on.

Does anyone else feel a little weirded out that Zeek knows a line of a song from the sound of music?

I've got more sides than a double decker bus Melons, well, I supopose that's not a great example of something with a lot of different sides, still gives me at least three.

If you look at that facebook group he started he used a picture of Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music. I think we've found his dirty little secret - he's an avid SoM fan.

There's nothing dirty about it, it's a beautiful film.

I was going to neg him for that but then realised that I had sung the next line to the song. For this I hit myself hard in the head.

I have a spare copy of it, maybe we could so some sort of dvd exchange ???

I'm a bit of a fan myself, however i have hormones and a vagina.

Ouch.

Has it een 2 weeks with that avatar yet? bump the thread and i'll donate my tenner as soon as i'm back from town.

There's nothing wrong with a man showing his sentimental side, especially when they're as rugged and dangerous as myself.

Nothing wrong with a man loving the Sound of Music.

As long as he's a flaming homosexual.

Sara, you're just so pretty, you don't even realise it, i'm going to make sure I tell you every day from now on, I can't possibly be angered by this or anything else deflamatory you say about me.

This thread is fucking dire, you're making it increasingly more difficult to rag on Odris and Robbiebore when you're posting shite like this, 'av a word with yourself.

I was going to take your advice.

I dated a girl when I was 18 who was a touch younger than me, I remember saying to her once, You are 16 going on 17, Fellows will fall in line, Eager young lads And grueways and cads Will offer you fruit and wine.