You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

momo, man the fuck up. with some of the cunts on here you gave as good as you got.

I know mate but I've been a prick at times. Constantly re-registering on various forum and baiting people. Like I said I just wanted to post my opinions but I seemed to able to start a fight in an empty room.

Sorry but is that really worthy of my identity being splattered all over the web?

There was no malice intended, it's just a scouse thing to get under people's skin and do a bit of fishing. I still contributed to some good debate.

No, it's not. It's a twat thing. Scouse sense of humour or winding up is very similiar to a lot of regional or Irish ways of doing this. (Everyone likes to think they are different, when, in truth, any city that was working class, when working class really existed, has very simiilial attributes to humour and winding up in the UK and Ireland) Been a dick to people is not a regional thing, but a personal choice.

Anyway, it certainly wan't me who splattered your identy all over the internet. I haven't the first clue how any of that kind of stuff works and you certainly didn't do anything enough to me to warrant such action. But you've done worse to a lot of other people on the Liverpool Forums.

Guest ShoePiss
No, it's not. It's a twat thing. Scouse sense of humour or winding up is very similiar to a lot of regional or Irish ways of doing this. (Everyone likes to think they are different, when, in truth, any city that was working class, when working class really existed, has very simiilial attributes to humour and winding up in the UK and Ireland) Been a dick to people is not a regional thing, but a personal choice.

Anyway, it certainly wan't me who splattered your identy all over the internet. I haven't the first clue how any of that kind of stuff works and you certainly didn't do anything enough to me to warrant such action. But you've done worse to a lot of other people on the Liverpool Forums.

give it a rest, you're acting like a little girl.

Why is it being a dick to just throw in a bit of bait or sly humour? Does every thread have to be so regimented?

As for other forums, yes I've been a dick, but what used to annoy me was just getting banned for nothing other than having a different opinion, so I used to just sign up again and repeat the process.

Guest ShoePiss

Hi Big Green Bastard, to answer your neg question, I'm neither pro momo or anti momo. It's a fucking ridiculous thing to ask. I thought some of the stuff he posted was funny and some of it over the top. The thing is none of it made me cry like it seems to have others.

Why is it being a dick to just throw in a bit of bait or sly humour? Does every thread have to be so regimented?

As for other forums, yes I've been a dick, but what used to annoy me was just getting banned for nothing other than having a different opinion, so I used to just sign up again and repeat the process.

I'm stopping now lad. This thread is becoming about you and me, when you only just fucked me off in a way I was happy to put up with and just ignore, or respond on occasion. Certainly nothing worthy of me having more replies on here then anyone else.

I'm going back to the safety of the Alonso threads.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Hi Big Green Bastard, to answer your neg question, I'm neither pro momo or anti momo. It's a fucking ridiculous thing to ask. I thought some of the stuff he posted was funny and some of it over the top. The thing is none of it made me cry like it seems to have others.

Wishing cancer on somebody's entire family is alright then?

Off topic; Fuge, just seen SHM are playing Brixton Academy again, tickets go on sale on Friday.

Get in, that is all. Back to the therapy.

Yeah, 28th & 29th May.

Were promoting it and it will be fucking huge. They played there last November and it was big but this is going to be a bit special.

I've had hope your family gets aids. I honestly dont think he meant it, but it did annoy me.

Was that really me mate? I just don't remember it all and reckon I would. I know you've had a few other cranks on your case on here. I've sent you a few snotty negs about your inside info but that doesn't sound like me.

I'll call you Paul, Look you sent me allkinds of shit, not arsed about any of that, as I've said some wrong things, but I'm annoyed at the facebook with SOS, that makes me look anti SOS which I am not, I just dont agree with certain things.

Sorry, this is just making me pull my hair out. I've got nothing to do with all the SOS facebook stuff, it's some other warped idiot using the Momo alias to cover his tracks. Why would I go that far about SOS or anyone involved? It's never really bothered me. Someone though obviously has a real grudge.

Surely just reporting them or getting their ISP details could sort it out?

Stop apologising I've no problem with you, unless the facebook shit is you, and I am 99% sure it is you.

Please believe me it's not. Why would I go on there under the Momo alias, it's all a bit too obvious isn't it? Lets face it, SOS have got plenty of bitter cranks on their case who are determined to oppose them about everything.

By all means contact my ISP and get it sorted it out.