You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debrecen Away 24/11/2009

Xherdan

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we'll struggle big time.we were shite against them at home so i think we'll be lucky to get a draw the way were playing.tbh part of me wants us to lose so we can get a step closer to our manager & owners getting fucked off.hate to say it but thats how i feel

Like you give a fuck about the owners fucking off.

This Depressin' lot have shipped 13 goals in their last 3 CL games , so we should go out to outscore them & if the other game goes against us then we at least kick start our season by being positive.

----------------------- Reina -----------------------

Johnson-------Carra---------------Agger----Insua---

---Benny------------Mascherano---------Aurelio-----

-------------------Gerrard-----------------------------

-----------------Kuyt----Ngog------------------------

Aquilani to be given at least 30 minutes.

We know what we need to do, and these are the Reds in Europe. No doubt of us getting the 3 points. I'll sign on for a Lyon draw, which I think will happen, and leave us all to do at home for Fiorentina. I certainly wouldn't want to be Fiorentina heading into a magical European night at Anfield trying to hang on. We should have everyone fully fit by that game too, barring any new injuries. YNWA!

There are two ways we can still have an interest in the last group game.

1. We beat Debrecen and Lyon beat Fiorentina. Then any kind of win for us against Fiorentina will see us through.

2. We bear Debrecen and Lyon and Fiorentina draw. Then we have to beat Fiorentina by three clear goals to progress.

Any other combination of results tomorrow night and we are out.

Not true. The 3rd deciding factor is away goals in the group. We are currently 3 behind Fiorentina.

I was edging towards that view this morning but I think we'll give the same kind of performance as Lyon which should be good enough to see of DebrecenI.

Id pray to god your right as id hate to see this squad without CL football in the second half of the season in a world cup year, doesnt bear thinking about