You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Man Utd (25/10/09)

Hand Shandy

Can't wait for this one. I hope Torres is fit. I know he is starting, but sometimes when he comes back he isn't quite there for a game or two (understandable). But today, I hope adrenalin and sheer force of will has him at his best. If he is he will put all sorts of fear into them.

Come on you reds. 2-1 to us and the season proper begins! (Hope? Expectation? Madness? Who knows, but we're winning this today!)

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for this one. I hope Torres is fit. I know he is starting, but sometimes when he comes back he isn't quite there for a game or two (understandable). But today, I hope adrenalin and sheer force of will has him at his best. If he is he will put all sorts of fear into them.

My hopes and fears about today also, he might not be 100% but because of the oppostion he will be pumped up for this one.

No fletcher. He would have started if fit. So they have no ball winner.

I think this is a massive point, which funnily enough Sly Sports don't mention. He's a massive loss for them, I dont think they're the same team without him. Scholes is either class or shocking this season.

I think the problem is whether our midfield has enough to bother them.

Yeah I've turned off from Sky - listening to Richard Keys ask questions to Souness just wound me up too much. How they can have a failed manager on their as an 'expert' pundit is beyond me!

I don't know. Maybe because he's one of our greatest ever players.

Scholes starting, perhaps he'll get sent off today. He still hasn't learned how to tackle.

One of fergusons greatest acheivments is convincing the footballing world that Scholes is a cheecky little scamp who's never learn't to tackle. He's a nasty little cunt who knows exactly what he's doing and knows he has the protection of that little persona to protect him from the kind of abuse other nasty little cunts get.