You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quentin would do it better

We take G&H and Moores to some dark dingy old factory on the docks and like out of hostal we strap Moores to the operating table then. A Liverpool fan says to Moores for this betrayal I shall take your too feet and he starts screaming as the guy starts sawing slowly and painfully through his ankles so his feet will drop off. half way through he stops and stares at G&H and says it doesnt look like our friend david is enjoying this but it is nothing compared to what is going to happen to you two, however no need to rush things just wait your turn and your wonderful surprise.

What is that Wonderful surpirse?

To be continued, same time same Quentin channel

that's some funny shit right there

Big chance to make our voice heard once again.

Also, if you don't like the letter then write whatever you want to write to them. It was just a suggestion.

The tone of the letter from SOS is the same as the previous ones. If I put a threat of action in a letter it'd mean fuck all. If SOS did then, considering the numerous meetings with high profile club figures, it might just carry a little more weight.

To Tom and George, SOS is like a next door neighbour's noisy dog. They hear it, it always sounds the same, but it's certainly not going to make them sell up and move on. Hell, it doesn't even stop them sitting out in the garden and enjoying the view when they want.

Does my fucking head in how a number of posters do nothing but snipe, but seemingly offer fuck all by way of suggestions, actions or contributions.

It's a piece of piss to spend your time picking faults in other's posts and actions, or generally trying to undermine them in what appears to me to be almost a points scoring exercise.

What isn't so easy is to spend many hours of your own time trying to make a difference, which is what the committee of SOS do.

Do they get it right every time? Of course not!

Are they experts in this field? Not at all, but they're learning.

Do they do all these actions in their own time? Yep.

This is an opportunity to put more pressure on the two clowns we have as owners, with massive media presence and coverage, and a chance for Liverpool fans to stand together for a couse that should unite them. Surely after all this time everyone must agree that Gillett and Hicks are compulsive liars who are in danger of running our club into the ground, and have already caused us considerable damage?

So if you agree with that, then get yer arse down the supporters club and do something about it. It may or may not work, but if everyone was apathetic then fuck all would happen. At least something is happening to try and make a difference!

The march, and SOS have been discussed on 5 Live, TalkSport, the News at Ten and other news agencies. The media and public interest is there, so it is down to every single fan who is going the match on Sunday, as well as those who are not that have no reason not to come down and show their support, to be at the Supporters Club for noon and show the world that we won't just take the shit that these clowns are giving us.

Is a couple of pints more important that our clubs future?

Will leaving an hour earlier make any difference to you? Well it could to our club!

Will people give a fuck about the wording and layout of the "call to arms" if there's thousands upon thousands all making the same demand?

What are YOU doing to make a difference? You can start in Sunday if you've not already.

Make a difference. Unite behind our club. Give an hour of your time that could shape our club's future.

And if it doesn't work at least you know you have tried!!

See you there...

You know it makes sense.

Your club needs YOU!!

The letter isn't the best written to be honest. But at least they're trying to do something to remove the two tumours.

Rather than blame Rafa for the poor run recently, take a look at how his hands have been tied by the two owners. Therein lies the REAL problem.

And I'd be interested to know why the police are getting involved in removing banners from the Kop. It's none of their fucking business. People have the right to free speech, so long as it's done in a non-defamatory way.

The letter isn't the best written to be honest. But at least they're trying to do something to remove the two tumours.

Rather than blame Rafa for the poor run recently, take a look at how his hands have been tied by the two owners. Therein lies the REAL problem.

And I'd be interested to know why the police are getting involved in removing banners from the Kop. It's none of their fucking business. People have the right to free speech, so long as it's done in a non-defamatory way.

One of those two banners that was removed was mine.

Can't be arsed to retype the full story, but here's a snippet I posted on another site at the time...

We were told before they went up that anything about the Yanks would be taken down.

I put mine up (YANK LIAR$ OUT!) behind and above the "Tom & George Tell Lies" one at the Main Stand side of the front of The Kop. Sure enough the stewards came across and told a couple of the others that they were going to get the bizzies to get us to take it down.

A bizzie came over and told me to take it down. I asked why, saying that it was not offensive and it was not libelous, so what is the problem? The bizzie said it was because it was an obstruction, so I said I had a flag twice the size (The "Justice, Jack? 1 Down, 96 to Go!" one) in the exact same spec the week before and that didn't seem to cause an obstruction. He said it was because of "ground regulations" and it was "causing an obstruction" so it had to come down, before threatening to get me thrown out the ground or arrested if I didn't. I went to walk off, still holding the banner up, and he grabbed my arm and said to put it down. I said I was moving along now so it's not an obstruction, but he pulled my arm down and said if I didn't take it down I'd be thrown out.

So I took it down, walked across the front of The Kop, stuck it up at the front of of the Kemlyn Road side of The Kop for a minute or so (during which point a photographer made sure he got a dead clear pic of it, which I'd like to see), before heading up to 306 for YNWA.

Put it up for YNWA, before the stewards in 306 were onto me. I pointed out that I've had a flag/banner up in that exact spec for loads of games before, and it's never been a problem, and that my others ones are bigger. The head steward (is that Ged?) was just saying take it down, so I argued my point again saying something along the lines of it's not offensive, I have a flag there every week and all that, and the steward was saying he was getting loads of requests through the radio and I had to take it down. Kept it up for as long as I could whilst arguing my point, before taking it down.

The steward said about me going for a word at half-time if I wanted, but what was the point? They'd quote some ground regulations bollocks which only apply when they want it to. If I could be arsed, and if they were worth the effort I'd make one for next weke saying "Is this one allowed?".

If my little banner is an obstruction, then god knows what the huge flag that goes over The Kop every week is then!?! My banner wasn't up during the game, so they can't claim that it was interfering with that. They can't claim it was offensive or libelous, as it wasn't. If the huge flag is allowed as it moves so only blocks the view for a short space of time, then they can't claim that would be OK, as I was forced to take it down when walking across The Kop, so basically there is absolutely zero justification for them to make me take it down - apart from the fact they are hypocritcal cunts who are best interpret the rules to suit their own agenda, and at worst make up the rules to suit their agenda, and we're now a football club where freedom of speech is not allowed!!

Of course. The government have been eroding the right of public protest for years, often in many devious ways. It's only natural that private enterprises will treat the public with the same contempt.

However, if we turn out in force on Sunday then it'll be difficult for them to ignore given the likely press coverage. Even this morning 5 Live were talking about the potential for 10,000 fans to protest, which means the message is getting through to the media provided we keep ramming it home.

I don't have a ticket for the game on Sunday. However I will be on that march.

No offence like but I think everyone at the match for once should be saving their voices for singing and getting behind the team (ALL the players, and the manager) in what's probably the most important match we'll have this season.

There's too much emphasis of pointing fingers and blaming all and sundry when at the end of the day a lot of people just want to go the match and support their team, through thick and thin

Shut the fuck up Yank. Our future is much more important than this match. So if you don't want to protest for fear that we'll make your beloved Yanks cry, then fuck off because you're not wanted here.

One of those two banners that was removed was mine.

I don't know if Jay McKenna has fed back to you but we met with Ged Poynton and Bernie Swift (Police Commanding Officer for Anfield) last Monday and they apologised for the incident with the banners being removed and in one case confiscated. This was both at the front of the Kop and the back where it happened as well.

We were assured that subject to moving any banners back from the skirt at the front of the Kop (say four or five rows) they would not interfere as long as the banners were not racist, homophobic (?!) etc.

I don't know if Jay McKenna has fed back to you but we met with Ged Poynton and Bernie Swift (Police Commanding Officer for Anfield) last Monday and they apologised for the incident with the banners being removed and in one case confiscated. This was both at the front of the Kop and the back where it happened as well.

We were assured that subject to moving any banners back from the skirt at the front of the Kop (say four or five rows) they would not interfere as long as the banners were not racist, homophobic (?!) etc.

Nice one.

Cheers

Seems that the cranking up by SOS has got them a little worried as Hicks for the 1st time has come in via Manchester Airport (or should that be Manham airport?). Must be a little worried about the potential reception at Liverpool Airport.

Lets hope him and his mate aren't disappointed by the reception tommorow.

Does my fucking head in how a number of posters do nothing but snipe, but seemingly offer fuck all by way of suggestions, actions or contributions.

It's a piece of piss to spend your time picking faults in other's posts and actions, or generally trying to undermine them in what appears to me to be almost a points scoring exercise.

What isn't so easy is to spend many hours of your own time trying to make a difference, which is what the committee of SOS do.

Do they get it right every time? Of course not!

Are they experts in this field? Not at all, but they're learning.

Do they do all these actions in their own time? Yep.

This is an opportunity to put more pressure on the two clowns we have as owners, with massive media presence and coverage, and a chance for Liverpool fans to stand together for a couse that should unite them. Surely after all this time everyone must agree that Gillett and Hicks are compulsive liars who are in danger of running our club into the ground, and have already caused us considerable damage?

So if you agree with that, then get yer arse down the supporters club and do something about it. It may or may not work, but if everyone was apathetic then fuck all would happen. At least something is happening to try and make a difference!

The march, and SOS have been discussed on 5 Live, TalkSport, the News at Ten and other news agencies. The media and public interest is there, so it is down to every single fan who is going the match on Sunday, as well as those who are not that have no reason not to come down and show their support, to be at the Supporters Club for noon and show the world that we won't just take the shit that these clowns are giving us.

Is a couple of pints more important that our clubs future?

Will leaving an hour earlier make any difference to you? Well it could to our club!

Will people give a fuck about the wording and layout of the "call to arms" if there's thousands upon thousands all making the same demand?

What are YOU doing to make a difference? You can start in Sunday if you've not already.

Make a difference. Unite behind our club. Give an hour of your time that could shape our club's future.

And if it doesn't work at least you know you have tried!!

See you there...

You know it makes sense.

Your club needs YOU!!

Beautiful

As you say the big picture is to rid the club of these Parasites,it's not about Rafa, it's about getting rid of these incompetent Owners,I'll willing walk side by side with all the Rafa bashers,if it see us rid of Hicks and Gillett.

Beautiful

As you say the big picture is to rid the club of these Parasites,it's not about Rafa, it's about getting rid of these incompetent Owners,I'll willing walk side by side with all the Rafa bashers,if it see us rid of Hicks and Gillett.

wrong time. wrong game. still think we need a united front tomorrow. any demos will just give the underachievers on the pitch an excuse. the yanks can wait - they will get their comeuppance - we lose tomorrow and we are in serious shit

wrong time. wrong game. still think we need a united front tomorrow. any demos will just give the underachievers on the pitch an excuse. the yanks can wait - they will get their comeuppance - we lose tomorrow and we are in serious shit

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last march last year, which coincided with the United game last year,we actually won 2-1,so It done us no harm marching last year so why should it harm us this time?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last march last year, which coincided with the United game last year,we actually won 2-1,so It done us no harm marching last year so why should it harm us this time?

Exactly, why would a march before the game have any affect on what happens during the match.

Some people just look for reasons to have a pop.

yep.

which puts to bed the argument that any protest has an effect on the team.

I really hope the protest aren't just confined to pre & post match either. Given its the most watched domestic game in world football, tomorrow is the perfect opportunity to show how hated the two cunts are. For once the scum from Manchester won't be biggest enemy at Anfield.

Opinion - MirrorFootball.co.uk ... 99371.html

Liverpool legend Bill Shankly must be turning in his grave over betrayal by George Gillett and Tom Hicks

By Michael Calvin

Published 21:42 24/10/09

There used to be a football club at Anfield.

It was a shrine to working-class heroes and a game of intoxicating simplicity.

Now there’s a shell, an empty tomb desecrated by grave robbers from an alien culture.

The Liverpool of Shankly, Paisley and Dalglish is an illusion, a hologram created for the 21st Century nostalgia industry.

Anfield is, like the Cavern Club and Penny Lane, a relic of Beatlemania.

Roll up, roll up, for the Magical Mystery Tour.

Appearances will deceive this lunchtime. Flags will be unfurled. Familiar anthems will shake the old ground to its foundations.

The world will sit back and watch, enthralled, as toe-curling romanticism collides with teeth-baring rivalry.

Nothing will change, even if Manchester United win by a cricket score and Gary Neville pees on the goalposts in a voodoo ritual enacted for the benefit of the Kop.

Sacking Rafa Benitez would be pointless. Liverpool cannot become a club again until it is rid of George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

You’ll know the story, understand the reasons behind today’s protest march by supporters infuriated by their insignificance.

They’re a pair of ugly Americans, linked by mutual loathing and a lust for a fast buck.

They’ve betrayed a legend, hawked a sporting and social heritage around the bazaars like a sullen slave.

They don’t understand football as a communal crusade. They couldn’t care less about its glorious irrationality. It is a corporate asset to be traded like so many pork bellies.

It’s easy to mock the afflicted, to pour scorn on Scouse sentimentality. But your club might be next. If Liverpool can be hijacked and forced to pay the masters’ mortgage, it can happen to anyone – even United.

The Manc nation, which stretches from Chertsey to Kowloon, might care to dwell on the priorities of Joel Glazer.

He will be at Wembley this afternoon watching his asset-stripped NFL franchise, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Anfield is nowhere near his agenda. His type views such landmarks as the 50th anniversary of Bill Shankly’s installation as Liverpool manager, on December 1 1959, as mere marketing opportunities.

Shankly will be portrayed as a man of the people, a cross between Che Guevara and Clarence Darrow.

It will not do him justice.

One of my most treasured mementoes is an autographed double album of him talking of his life and times, recorded just before his death in 1981.

Best to let him speak for himself, from beyond the grave. This was what he said when asked how he would wish to be remembered:

“That I’ve been basically honest in a game in which it is sometimes difficult to be honest. I’d like to think that I have put more into the game than I have taken out.

“I was interested in only one thing, success for the club.

“That meant success for the people. I wanted results for the club, for the love of the game, to make the people happy.”

Inspirational stuff.

Like listening to the last survivors of the Somme, it reminds us of what we have lost, tossed aside in the name of progress.

Ironically, the exaggerated emotions of allegiance to a football club have shielded greedy men like Gillett and Hicks from retribution.

The Royal Bank of Scotland couldn’t afford the fall-out from pushing Liverpool into administration by refusing to re-finance their loans.

Shankly didn’t have to deal with braying bigots on the phone-ins, or charlatans in the boardroom.

He had an uncluttered set of priorities: “At a football club, there’s a Holy Trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it.”

Read that, Liverpool fans, and weep.