You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

rants that you want to get out but don't deserve a thread...

Bob

Go on, vent your spleen here. There's no need for anyone to comment or agree or to neg or to rep, just vent your anger at something that really doesn't deserve a thread of its own...

Right, basically something really pissed me off a day or two ago, and it wasnt worth posting, i thought about this thread but didnt get round to making it, now i have got time, i can't remember what it was that pissed me off so much but assumed it would come back to me when i started typing.

anyway, it hasnt, so please feel free to go on and add, and i'll get back to you...

Fucking Fucking arghhh- so fucking angry at the moment due to fucking shit at work that this thread couldnt be fucking posted ant a better cunting time- what pisses me off is fucking people feeding you fucking bull shit to pass onto somebody else that in the end makes you out to look like a fucking lying cunt. And then having to fucking apologise to a fucking dick for brains that you actually had no fucking idea what was happening in the first place and that you were just passing on a fucking message. fucking lying cunt. wait till he gets out of his fucking meeting with his fucking moron bitches and i fucking tear him to bits. and then he will have to make a fucking phone call to apologise and in the end he will look like the fucking cunting school girl that he is- frigging lying bastard, fuk him!

i hate it when you go shopping and get to an empty checkout and the impatient bastard serving you starts the conveyor belt when you not ready thus causing 2 litre bottles of coke to go rolling about squashing the things you've put down and a humungous build up of 'scanned' goods in the bagging area that you're rushing around like a twat to bag up whilst they look at you somewhat miffed because they can't start scanning stuff from the customer behind you.

i hate it when you go shopping and get to an empty checkout and the impatient bastard serving you starts the conveyor belt when you not ready thus causing 2 litre bottles of coke to go rolling about squashing the things you've put down and a humungous build up of 'scanned' goods in the bagging area that you're rushing around like a twat to bag up whilst they look at you somewhat miffed because they can't start scanning stuff from the customer behind you.

On the same point I hate this new recycling shit they do in supermarkets, first of all you have a weeks trolly full of shopping and they said would you like a bag and give you 2

When those bags are full and you ask for more they get pissed of like its coming out of there wages.

Also they no longer hand you your recipt you have to take it off the machine your self

Why in the buggering twat do teenage boys masturbate in the bathroom? And why does it take an hour? Do it in your bedroom, my bladder is the size of Huddersfield here and you've been monopolising the toilet for 50 minutes.

They say women lose bladder control when they have kids. Well it's nothing to do with carrying them. It's from having to hold your bloody piss while they're wanking.

Almost every single male in Liverpool and the surrounding region is now wearing some form of Adidas trainers. I know it's fashion and people follow others, but it's just ridiculous, even just last year I felt kind of cool in my Gazelles whilst the majority were in Nike or Reebok classics or something. Not any more, I look like one of the sheep.

Deffo not worth a thread, just a little annoyance.

Almost every single male in Liverpool and the surrounding region is now wearing some form of Adidas trainers. I know it's fashion and people follow others, but it's just ridiculous, even just last year I felt kind of cool in my Gazelles whilst the majority were in Nike or Reebok classics or something. Not any more, I look like one of the sheep.

Deffo not worth a thread, just a little annoyance.

I used to work at allsports while i was at school on a sat- we used to have training every week in a sunday morning and we had this rebebok guy come into tell us about their products. He said the the reebok classic was the most seen trainer on Crimewatch- not an annoyance just a little bit of infomation

The daft cunts at Airport security who treat your belonging like shit and when they break your belongings become aggressive when you complain.

The twats dropped my mates laptop whilst checking it and when he said something, they accused him of being threatening and then started pushing him away and telling him he was not allowed on the flight. He got on in the end but was raging. All he said when they dropped it was can they be a bit more careful and will they cover any damage.

Horrible cunts.