You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probobly some 'Superfan' Sun reading gobshite from overhear probobly.

Since you went to that debs your spelling has gotten shockingly bad, were you severely bummed?

But aye I do love those 'supporters' from over here. Go on 4 holidays to Spain every year and go to watch us once a year. When they do decide to go to a game they make the most of it. Drinking so much before the game they can barely stand/sit in the ground then afterwards they make sure and stock up on every possible trinket from the megastore.

Bellends

Since you went to that debs your spelling has gotten shockingly bad, were you severely bummed?

But aye I do love those 'supporters' from over here. Go on 4 holidays to Spain every year and go to watch us once a year. When they do decide to go to a game they make the most of it. Drinking so much before the game they can barely stand/sit in the ground then afterwards they make sure and stock up on every possible trinket from the megastore.

Bellends

Oh yeah. On numerous occasions.

Your forgetting them having 3 home jerseys with 3 different names on each of them.

Im worried shall we refer to players by there shirt numbers? Just to be on the safe side?

I'm concerned too, I've pulled up the RiS list and would like clarification on some of the others I've taken from the rest of the thread, when I say clarification what I mean is they should all be on the list too but a forum elder should have the definitive say on this.

Aquaman

Glo-Jo

Citeh

Stevie G

Chelski or Chavski

The acronym 'ITK'

Manure

Fergie. Sir Alex. Slur Alex. Ferguscum.

Bellers

Baconface, Ginsoak or the Filth.

Old Toilet

Agua Man.

Voromania

The 'Pool

Exlax

Gaz Baz

Berba

Roo

Lamps.

Jameo, Gerro, Johno, Bridgey, Wazza

Your forgetting them having 3 home jerseys with 3 different names on each of them.

I went to the Bohs friendly the other week and saw several grown men in full kits.

What the fuck is wrong with their lives that they think wearing a full football kit to any football match, never mind a ressies friendly, is acceptable?

I went to the Bohs friendly the other week and saw several grown men in full kits.

What the fuck is wrong with their lives that they think wearing a full football kit to any football match, never mind a ressies friendly, is acceptable?

If it's a sunny day I don't mind but wearing them over jumpers and hoodies is not acceptable. I haven't bought a shirt in years. I have a couple of polo shirts that I got for Christmas and My birthday. When I said this to a mate he said 'That's not supporting your team.' needless to say he's a manc.

If it's a sunny day I don't mind but wearing them over jumpers and hoodies is not acceptable. I haven't bought a shirt in years. I have a couple of polo shirts that I got for Christmas and My birthday. When I said this to a mate he said 'That's not supporting your team.' needless to say he's a manc.

Anybody who wears the full kit after hitting puberty should be committed.

If it's a sunny day I don't mind but wearing them over jumpers and hoodies is not acceptable. I haven't bought a shirt in years. I have a couple of polo shirts that I got for Christmas and My birthday..

Until recently your facebook picture had you in a LFC top over a jumper of some sort...

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The worst is Arsenal fans who call their players things like PV4 and TH14. Annoying.

Some of the suggestions on here are missing the point. This is for extreme circumstances. I agree about Stevie G, I think that one is passable. not one I use myself, but it doesn't make the rage well up inside.

Masch