You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember how John Aldridge, when managing Tranmere, used to make a point of dancing in front of Allardyce whenever Rovers scored against the fat twat's Bolton team. Don't remember the Dudley dickhead ever trying to have a word with Aldo about these shows of 'disrespect'. As for Ferguson, well that Govan gobshite (lot of alliteration going on here, sorry) is such a sozzled, old piss machine that he doesn't realize what he says from one day to the next.

Rafa has done a wonderful mind fuck on his counterparts. Ole!

The hypocrasy (spelling?) knows no boundaries in whiskey-land, this is from last saturday:

"The interesting thing as far as Rafa Benitez is concerned is that he's got a European tie and he's talking about Alex Ferguson. Fantastic! I didn't know I was that important," the United manager said, behind a barely concealed smirk. Asked if he felt the pressure of a title race was getting to the Liverpool manager, Ferguson again let his expression do the talking. "I have no more comment to make," he said.

Ferguson revels in Benitez onslaught - Premier League, Football - The Independent

Not in the slightest. Did you a) see the hand gestures Benitez did and b) hear how Sam said he felt "humiliated" and "treated with contempt". That doesn't just crop up in pre-match press conferences.

Rafa laughed when the second goal went in and gesticulated with his hands.

It was cos Liverpool had scored from a set piece after being criticised for conceding two goals from set pieces in midweek though.

It had nothing whatsoever to do with Allardyce who is so far up Fergie's arse it's no wonder its fuckin squeaking.

I remember how John Aldridge, when managing Tranmere, used to make a point of dancing in front of Allardyce whenever Rovers scored against the fat twat's Bolton team. Don't remember the Dudley dickhead ever trying to have a word with Aldo about these shows of 'disrespect'. As for Ferguson, well that Govan gobshite (lot of alliteration going on here, sorry) is such a sozzled, old piss machine that he doesn't realize what he says from one day to the next.

Rafa has done a wonderful mind fuck on his counterparts. Ole!

That's cos Aldo would have lamped him into next week.

Rafa laughed when the second goal went in and gesticulated with his hands.

It was cos Liverpool had scored from a set piece after being criticised for conceding two goals from set pieces in midweek though.

It had nothing whatsoever to do with Allardyce who is so far up Fergie's arse it's no wonder its fuckin squeaking.

why are so many people arsed about this and writing paragraphs

who cares?

I just can't believe they've been this stupid, it's like they're that desperate that they've made themselves look way more stupid than I ever could've imagined. You've reminded me that I should go and do something else now though.

In fact, I've gotta at least check back on the Kev Seed thread first.

There is a group of ex-Manc players who act as a group to help them IF IT DOES NOT MASSIVELY HINDER their own team.

That is why Wigan stopped the Chavs last year but will roll over this year for the Mancs

Howver they won't do it if it hurts themselves; that is why Hughes will try his best (even if that isn't very good) to beat them this year as if he did so it would probably save his job.

We should try & organise our own version of this.

For instance we should be "allied" with Arse in that Wenger is also hated by the jingoistic moron crowd whilst the fans are broadly sympathetic as they both hate the Chavs & the Mancs more.

Interestingly on Tues Wenger actually has a selfish reeason to roll over for us.

i) He rests his own players before the CL SF & he cant finish higher nor lower than 4th

ii) If he keeps us in the PL race the Mancs have less opportunity to rest (although they still will do so as vs Sderland as GinSoak wants the CL more) players ahead of playing Arse.

Give us the win, Arsene.... You help yourself & get one over on the anti-foreigner crowd

This is the man who brought a team to Anfield with no forwards and a defender up front. Sod off.

He is just raging because Rafa doesn't give a shit about mingling with managers after a game.

Ferguson, laughable.

Even worse, he had Benni McCarthy on the bench but didn't bring him on at any stage of the game but continued to play Samba upfront. Enough said.

The idea that Rafa Benitez - of all people - would suggest that it was game over because we went 2-0 up in the first half is completely ludicrous. He's the most pragmatic, least emotional manager in the league. Even with a couple of minutes to go he would still not be thinking 'game over', he'd be analysing everything and trying to control any possible eventuality.

When we score he doesn't celebrate, he often gets off the bench and calls Carra or Xabi over to give them some kind of instructions. He is the least likely manager in the league to do what he is being accused of. It's laughable.

Having said that, next time when we are trouncing an Allardyce team, I hope he does a Mourinho charge up the touchline and slides on his knees in front of Fat Sam.

Rafa: Gesturing game over? I do not like to do these things. After two goals I say to my players, you

keep scoring, don't stop. This is why I crossed my hands, no?

Can these morons interpret all of Rafa's other signals to his players? The ones which have me, and countless others cracking up laughing when they see him doing it? If they can, let them speak and break Rafa's signal code and let everyone see they know what they're talking about.

Ahh, I thought not!

Edited by Doh'Nuts

Having said that, next time when we are trouncing an Allardyce team, I hope he does a Mourinho charge up the touchline and slides on his knees in front of Fat Sam.

Slides in front, lifts his shirt above his head rubs his belly and sings 'I'm just a fat spanish waiter'

Even worse, he had Benni McCarthy on the bench but didn't bring him on at any stage of the game but continued to play Samba upfront. Enough said.

Apparently he laid into McCarthy because he was overweight. F*cking hell, is there no end to this man's talents?

The pull Ferguson has over fellow managers is very interesting, and I wonder how many league titles it's won them - I'd wager that they would be at least six down on their present total if it wasn't for his "friends" in the game and even the staunchest of Man Utd supporters would find themselves pondering such a scenario if they really thought about it. Of which the majority are sadly incapable.

It's not just that teams shit themselves when playing against an average looking Manchester United team - There must be more to it than that, and it's a shame our football league authorities aren't as honest and brave as their Italian counterparts.