You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yoga Flame

Fink

Played it last Friday night, thumbs were killing on Saturday morning.

The increased sensitivity of 360 pad makes some of the moves a bit more difficult to pull off than they were on earlier consoles, which I suppose creates a new learning curve. The new characters seem OK (apart from the fat bastard rip off), but the story mode was a bit short - I liked the original were you had to beat all the fighters, not just a handful - completed it as Ken and he didnt even get to fight Ryu?

Could only find prices for the PS3 versions of the fight sticks, here.

The Mad Catz PS3 Street Fighter IV Arcade FightSitck would set you back £46.90 from the above site.

OR63800000114203.jpg

While the Mad Catz PS3 Street Fighter IV Fight Stick Tournament Edition would cost £92.13 from the same site.

OR63800000114199.jpg

I'm not sure if I should get it or not, there is a few games coming out that I want like Resident Evil and I can't really afford to get them all.

Fighting games just seem a bit limited these days, I want games which will keep me occupied for a long time so I get my moneys worth.

I know it seems like a good game but I'm just not sure, I think I'll go hire it and try it out first if I can find a video shop where it isn't hired out.

Its a really pretty game. I love the fact it is stiill 2D. The graphics are just beautiful but I just find myself getting frustrated and will only stay on it for 30 minutes tops. I can see myself getting pretty bored with this pretty quickly.

That said, Im still stuck on the 5th or 6th fight on medium difficulty.

All in all, id say its worth 27 quid but if id have my time again, I probably would have waited for a month until it goes bargain.

8/10

• 3 weeks later...