You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

There's a reason that specific Saudi nationals found themselves on planes out of the US after 9/11 and that reason can be found in the Democratic and Republican party bank accounts.

No Saudi nationals flew from the USA until American airspace had reopened on September 14th.

The flight carrying Osama's (innocent) relatives went out on September 20th.

No Saudi nationals flew from the USA until American airspace had reopened on September 14th.

The flight carrying Osama's (innocent) relatives went out on September 20th.

13th according to this : http://web.archive.org/web/20011108145853/http://www.tampatrib.com/MGA3F78EFSC.html

Have spent several hours looking at different 9/11 related things though and am already about done, it's just too chaotic and there's too much to go through.

So the laws of physics are called into question because some of the staff of a magazine publisher are Jewish?

That's ludicrous, not to mention gratuitously racist.

If you want to look at it that way. Are jews a race or is it Muslims who aren't a race? Can't remember which view you hold.

My point was not about the laws of physics. The perpetrators of 9/11 were Arabs were they not? Whether or not it was a conspiracy, using an article whose writers are overwhelmingly against Arabs can't be trusted whether you're for our against a 9/11 conspiracy. Is not about the "science" but about the agenda. But carry on ignoring that.

If you want to look at it that way. Are jews a race or is it Muslims who aren't a race? Can't remember which view you hold.

Neither are a "race". Both are religions. Jews are also an ethnic group, like Arabs are en ethnic group. You can make racist comments against any of them.

My point was not about the laws of physics. The perpetrators of 9/11 were Arabs were they not? Whether or not it was a conspiracy, using an article whose writers are overwhelmingly against Arabs can't be trusted whether you're for our against a 9/11 conspiracy. Is not about the "science" but about the agenda. But carry on ignoring that.

This is such utter, offensive bullshit, I don't know where to start. The idea that Jews are "overwhelmingly against Arabs"? Good grief. Jews "can't be trusted"? This is veering into really nasty territory now.

The only person here with an agenda is you, and it's a distasteful one.

Perhaps you should try attacking the argument, not the people making it, and leave the concocted nonsense out of it.

Neither are a "race". Both are religions. Jews are also an ethnic group, like Arabs are en ethnic group. You can make racist comments against any of them.

This is such utter, offensive bullshit, I don't know where to start. The idea that Jews are "overwhelmingly against Arabs"? Good grief. Jews "can't be trusted"? This is veering into really nasty territory now.

Perhaps you should try attacking the argument, not the people making it, and leave the concocted nonsense out of it.

Muslim fanatics flew 2 planes into the world trade centre, one into the pentagon and hijacked another which either crashed or was rightly blown out of the sky before it caused even more damage and loss of human life. 

These are the facts of the case. 

giphy.gif

conspiracy theorists are absolute head the balls

Some wankers think sandy hook was a hoax

A lot of people that believe in and read about conspiracy theories aren't simply nutters because some people go to those extremes. That could be like seeing a few f***ball fans causing aggro somewhere and saying "f***ball fans are absolute nutcases", when most would have nothing to do with that type of thing. You can find extreme elements from pretty much any area of life, but it doesn't mean that what they're like represents the majority.

You'll also have organized government/corporate groups of people creating related things on purpose. Something like :

1) Create insane theory.

2) Upload it to youtube, etc.

3) Get groups of people to post it all over, try and make it viral.

4) Outlets like Fox News just happen to "stumble across it", and show it on air.

5) They associate all "conspiracy theorists" with what they show and go off on a big rant related to how insane/wrong it is.

To finish, if any of their corrupt shit is being questioned in the future and they don't like it, they just make out like the person calling them out is "acting like one of those conspiracy theorists", and as soon as they say it they know that Fox News viewers will instantly recall what they aired previously, and so on.

I'm not making out like what you linked is that actually happening, but people looking at alternative versions of events sometimes get tarnished with some of the most insane shit possible, and in many cases it's by design.

• Upvote 1

That flight didn't leave the US.

There were some flights on the 13th, when airspace was reopened to existing passengers, then airspace was opened to new passengers on the 14th.

This is from the top part of the story that's in the link. Not sure if it's true or not, just saying :

In the end, the son of a Saudi Arabian prince who is the nation's defense minister and the son of a Saudi army commander made it to Kentucky for a waiting 747 and a trip to their homeland.

I suppose you'll say that flight didn't leave until the next day, but from the wording it seems like it was ready to fly as soon as they arrived, and might have done. I'm not even making a big deal about it, just saying that it reads like they got off that flight and then straight on a plane to Saudi Arabia shortly after. I don't even see what the issue about a flight leaving one day earlier is anyway, there's obviously a lot of things that I think are much bigger problems connected to 9/11.

A lot of people that believe in and read about conspiracy theories aren't simply nutters because some people go to those extremes. That could be like seeing a few f***ball fans causing aggro somewhere and saying "f***ball fans are absolute nutcases", when most would have nothing to do with that type of thing. You can find extreme elements from pretty much any area of life, but it doesn't mean that what they're like represents the majority.

You'll also have organized government/corporate groups of people creating related things on purpose. Something like :

1) Create insane theory.

2) Upload it to youtube, etc.

3) Get groups of people to post it all over, try and make it viral.

4) Outlets like Fox News just happen to "stumble across it", and show it on air.

5) They associate all "conspiracy theorists" with what they show and go off on a big rant related to how insane/wrong it is.

To finish, if any of their corrupt shit is being questioned in the future and they don't like it, they just make out like the person calling them out is "acting like one of those conspiracy theorists", and as soon as they say it they know that Fox News viewers will instantly recall what they aired previously, and so on.

I'm not making out like what you linked is that actually happening, but people looking at alternative versions of events sometimes get tarnished with some of the most insane shit possible, and in many cases it's by design.

nah I know what you mean mate, some of the points raised do make me think about it longer than I should and it was a throwaway comment. I understand people questioning things but fucking hell some of the stuff they come out with is absolutely nuts. 

RIGHT IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT.

ONE TASK FOR YOU SINCE YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT JEWS,

CAN YOU DEFINE A 'JEW' PLEASE?

We know what an Arab is we know what a Muslim is. One is an ethnic group, another a religion, well it only highlights the original point, what is a Jew, you say its both a religion and a ethnic group, so define 'Jew'. You cant do it and why you like to avoid and distract this topic. 'Jew' is a totally meaningless term. There is no such thing.

• Upvote 1

nah I know what you mean mate, some of the points raised do make me think about it longer than I should and it was a throwaway comment. I understand people questioning things but fucking hell some of the stuff they come out with is absolutely nuts.

Ah ok, and yeah agreed. I no longer even think something is too insane to be topped any more, because it just regularly ends up crazier as time goes on when you look at the worst of it. There's some really mental stuff out there that makes most of what's in this thread seem kind of tame in comparison.

There's an adverts on XFM at the moment asking for volunteers for a medical trial. It asks for people who believe in things most people don't. Red Phoenix and Spy Bee should cash in.

So what's your point? That we should go through the rest of our history, as a species, ignoring people that believe in things that most other people don't? I'm sure that will work out well.

As some others would say on here : give your head a wobble.

Even if you don't believe in 'conspiracy' theories, you have to admit that 9/11 is dodgy as fuck. Something defo not right there.

The number of people it would take to organise and carry out the kind of attack conspiracy theorists are so desperate to believe without a single person stepping forward in person or posthumously to offer any kind of hard evidence is massive.

It would take unprecedented levels of coordination and planning. So much so that it would be virtually impossible to carry out in a city like New York.

The number of people it would take to organise and carry out the kind of attack conspiracy theorists are so desperate to believe without a single person stepping forward in person or posthumously to offer any kind of hard evidence is massive.

It would take unprecedented levels of coordination and planning. So much so that it would be virtually impossible to carry out in a city like New York.

Presume you're talking blowing the towers up. Doesn't take that many people to just allow an attack to happen.